Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Well done on not bingeing andi!
I've had to pat myself on the back tonight as well. Hubby was on a course and when he came in he brought 1 big pizza and 1 small pizza, the small one had my usual pepperoni topping and do you know what, not one bite passed my lips! I can still smell it now but I won't give in, I'm far too determind!
xx

Well done on resisting that Pizza! Youd have been kicking yourself if youd given in to it :)

Well done on resisting that Pizza! Youd have been kicking yourself if youd given in to it :)

Thanks Starlight! I woke up this morning and felt really good that I didn't have it :party0011:!

Well done, that's real will power. You deserve an extra good loss this week as a reward for being soooo strong !

Thanks Dobo!
I really hope to have a good loss as well, think I'll eat dinner before I go to the wedding reception on Sat so I won't be tempted to pick. I've been saving my points each day, I've saved 6.5 so far (think I'll need a few more though for the vino :giggle:)
Had a gorgeous dinner, felt really hungry so I had 2 x quorn steaks (thanks Starlight ;)) and a vegeburger and chips, huge meal which has really filled me up all for 9.5 pts :D I feel as stuffed as a stuffed thing!
Thanks again
xx

Good for you resisting the pizza :innocent0002:. Hope you have a brilliant time at the wedding - do you like spritzers? When im out I find that a spritzer goes much further than a glass of wine and it may help you cut the points.

Well im off to tackle the ironing :ashamed0005: I cant avoid it any longer....lol

Ax

Thanks andi and Marie
I'm so determind to do it this time! Really looking forward to a few bevvies Saturday night as well.
xx

hope you have a good time at the wedding, you will deserve it for saving your points. Def do the spritzer thing, you booze will appear to last longer

Andi & Cheryl
I think I may go down the spritzer route (can't believe I'm writing about booze at 6.15am!), thanks for that.

Andi - My ironing pile is still there and growing by the day, think I'll give up, put it away and iron as I go :giggle:, bet I sound like a right lazy old moo :D.
xx

Can't boast about my dieting because I'm rubbish at the moment but can sing the praises of my mother in law - she's emptied my ironing basket (including all those bits at the bottom that I always throw back in !).

Andi - My ironing pile is still there and growing by the day, think I'll give up, put it away and iron as I go :giggle:, bet I sound like a right lazy old moo :D.
xx
no, darling, you sound like me, i am growing England's highest mountain in my dinning room, it keeps looking at me & i keep moaning at it, but it's not moved yet :rotflmao:

I used to do daily ironing then I bought a steam iron thingy that irons with pure steam and lasts for a couple of hours but it takes ages to heat up so I usually do it all at once. I might go back to the good old days and iron every day because I lose the will to live ironing a mountain of clothes each week.
Anyway enough of my babbling..hope you have a fab time at the wedding , looking forward to reading all about it.

Ax

Thanks ladies, I don't feel so much of a lazy so and so!
Omg, I will really try and not come on when I get in tonight and bore you all! I'll just have to keep on chanting in my head 'no minimins, no minimins' whether it'll work or not we'll see. Luckily dh will be with me (taken the night off work) and he'll stop me!
I had a lovely evening last night, my mum and sister came over and we watched Big Brother. They brought with them a takeaway and a bottle of wine. I'd only had 4.5 pts yesterday so I had a portion of chip shop chips and 1 glass of wine (very restrained because 1 glass usually leads to the bottle ;)) and I still saved points, I was really pleased with that. I must admit my sisters burger looked mouthwateringly delicious but I just stuck to the chips :D
Anyway off to the wedding reception tonight, really looking forward to it. Will let you know how it goes tomorrow (if not before ;):giggle:).
xx

well done on the wine restraint ! it's so easy for one glass to turn into one bottle isn't it :rolleyes:
have a fab time tonight & if you want to sound off when you get in .. do so, chances are most of us won't read it till tommorrow anyway :eek:

Lol, now when I get in I'm going to be thinking 'I wonder if Marie's on, shall I log on and tell her all about my night' you minx! You just want me to tell everyone I love them don't you :giggle:.
I think we should have a separate thread called 'drunken ramblings' or something like that so when we've all been out we can add our tales of drunkedness (sp?) to it, it might not make much sense but it'd certainly be a giggle :giggle:, also we can avoid it like the plague the next morning and won't have to read it because it'll be separate from our diaries!
I was very pleased with myself for not having anymore wine, usually I would have polished off the lot, I must say this must be the first time ever that I've not :D, now I know I mean business.
Planning on having a good old boogie tonight as well so that should burn off a few calories, dirty dancing here I come ;)
Anyway, I must go and get ready, still in pj's and so are the kids! Need to pop to town and get a few things.
Will try and pop on before I go out tonight.
xx

Last edited:
Just thought I'd update my diary.
I've decided to have my wi on the Monday like most of you guys at home so that will be the weight I record on here. I'll still keep going to my class on a Tuesday though as I find that I do need that for the incentive.
Anyhoo I lost 3lb this week :party0011:, cheating a bit I know as there's probably a difference in the ww scales and my ones at home and also I'm wearing clothes for my wi at class. Nevermind I've decided to do the Monday wi now so here's to a good loss next week :D.
xx

Thanks Marie, although I'm pretty much convinced if I was going to go by my usual wi today at ww I would not lose that amount as I'd be dressed, had breakfast etc! I feel like I've cheated a bit by recording yesterdays weight lol. Oh well, I'll still keep to the Monday wi on here as I do think that's more accurate rather than being fully clothed etc at wi.
One think I do know is that I won't be picking up my first silver 7 at class today!
xx

Back