Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Lucky you with the lovely weather - its been p*ssing down here the entire day - summer what summer? You are definitely on course for that silver 7. I have been good all week but tonight was er...not so good. Too many crisps and chinese food and I wont even mention the wine.:party0036: By some miracle if I can shift 0.5lb we can celebrate our silver 7's together.:gimi:

Fingers crossed.

Ax

Thanks Andi, let hope we both do it eh! We all have blip days but because you've been good all week let's hope that that cancels it out. Hope you enjoyed your crisps, chinese and wine, sounds fab to me.

The suns shining and ds is already badgering me to go in the paddling pool, I had to explain to him that most people are still asleep at 7am on a Sunday morning but because he's been up for ages (dd woke him up AGAIN!) he thinks it's daytime.
I had such an early night last night, I was asleep at 9.30 and dd went through! Yay! She was up early but because I went to bed so early I managed to get a good block.
Quite fancy doing a bbq today, will have to nip to Tesco's to see if they've got the healthy living quarter pounders, I did a shop in the week and ordered 2 boxes of them and when they delivered it they didn't have them :mad:, my mum got hers delivered though! Actually my mum is doing well at WW, she's lost exactly the same as me :)
Still feeling really good about this diet, I can feel my confidence improving although the weight loss isn't noticable yet I'm feeling so happy because I know I'm doing something about it and feel in control. So today I'm spreading the love, come 'ere you lot :grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:
Thanks for being great :D
xx

Last edited:
:giggle:Do you all like my new avatar? It's Dita Von Tesse, I adore Burlesque and you never know I may be able to squeeze into a corset when I reach my goal :D
I would actually love to go to London to a Burlesque night all dressed up, I actually spoke to one of my friends about it who was up for it and said perhaps we'll do it for one of my birthdays :) , maybe in a year or so. Defo got to get the weight off for that :giggle:
xx

Meant to add, if my avatar is a bit too racey, let me know and I'll remove it, wouldn't want to offend anyone :D
xx

How sad am I keep replying to myself :giggle:
Poor ds can't go in the paddling pool as it's not hot enough so I'm on here but there's hardly anyone about boohoo!
Anyway I'll just carry on talking to myself :D Went to Tesco's and got some Healthy Living Burgers (2 boxes) so it's burgers and chips in the week, yummy, I love burgers! Last year after being in a nightclub me and my mates went to get a burger, we walked back up to the club scoffing them to wait for our cab. While I was eating mine (trying to keep all the filling in and not drop any) a bouncer said to me 'careful love, you'll have your fingers off!' :eek::eek::eek: To say I was mortified is an understatement! My mate had a go at him for me :D Cheeky so and so, if I wasn't feeling so big it wouldn't have mattered but after copious amounts of alcohol it touched a nerve, although I would never have showed it. I can laugh about it now though :giggle:
Anyway, will probably catch up with you all later.
xx

Last edited:
Love the Avatar. I think Burlesque is fab too - real curvy women with no plastic and mahogony false tans. It sounds like you are doing great ww wise this week - im sure it will show on the scales on Tuesday. I have everything crossed for some sort of loss on Tuesday but to be honest I had a sneaky weigh this morning and its not looking good :sigh:.

Ah well it could be worse here's to good fifth week anyway.:)

Ax:character00201:

Love the Avatar. I think Burlesque is fab too - real curvy women with no plastic and mahogony false tans. It sounds like you are doing great ww wise this week - im sure it will show on the scales on Tuesday. I have everything crossed for some sort of loss on Tuesday but to be honest I had a sneaky weigh this morning and its not looking good :sigh:.

Ah well it could be worse here's to good fifth week anyway.:)

Ax:character00201:

Thanks andi, really hoping you lose as well on Tuesday, don't take any notice of the scales just yet, as has been sai many times before they do fluctuate. My mum weighed herself midweek just to see how she was getting on and then weighed herself the next day and had put on 3lb?! So I've told her to not do it in the week as it can be very disheartening.
Best of luck love.
xx

Glad youre having a good weekend. Those burgers are delish! I love 'em.

Sorry its such a short and late catch up - Im so glad youre feeling good about your diet, fingers crossed for Tues

*HUGS*

Thanks Starlight, can't wait to sink my teeth into those burgers, they are scrummy and really low in points as well.
xx

Might not be around too much today as I'm taking the kids out for lunch and to a soft play area. Will take my eo guide out with me so I know what I'm having.
Good luck to everyone having their wi, will pop on before I go out and check in when I get back.
Have a lovely day everyone :D.
xx

Hope you have a good day, how many points are the HL burgers, i know the morrisons veggie ones are 1 point each but sometimes pretend meat just doesnt cut it hahahahaha especially for bar b q's

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope you've had a lovely day with the kids, beats working anytime.

Hope you have a good day, how many points are the HL burgers, i know the morrisons veggie ones are 1 point each but sometimes pretend meat just doesnt cut it hahahahaha especially for bar b q's

I know what you mean vodaka, they are 2.5pts and absolutely gorgeous, I truely can't tell the difference between them and normal quarter pounders. You have to try them! :D
How's things going with you love?

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope you've had a lovely day with the kids, beats working anytime.

Thanks Dobo, we had a lovely day :)
Best of luck tonight with your wi, I've replied to you on your thread.
xx

Hi ya mate! Sorry I've not been on for a few days - I feel guilty now - you got so bored you started replying to your own posts! Bless, hahaha!!

Sounds like you had a good weekend - I spent some of mine sat in the garden with bubs in the paddling pool too - I love watching her splash around in there, she loves it.

I'll have my fingers crossed for you for your weigh in tomorrow. Sounds like you've had a good week so no doubt you'll get that silver seven ;)

Hopefully catch you on here later - hope you enjoyed your day out today x x

I know, replying to myself what a sad cow :giggle:
We had great fun in the paddling pool, I bet your daughter loved it!
We had a lovely time out today thanks.
I'm really, really hoping I get my silver 7 tomorrow, I've been so good and although I had a portion of chips and shared a bottle of wine with my mum (all within my points) at the weekend I didn't touch a drop on Sat or Sun so feeling really proud of myself :D Really fancy a big glass of wine now though!
xx

Last edited:
Glad you had a good weekend, even if you did end up talking to yourself :giggle: Really hope you do well this week :)

Thanks Starlight, did have a lovely weekend and thoroughly enjoyed the conversations with myself, I didn't realise how witty and funny I could be :giggle:

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow.

Ax

You too love :)

We cetainly are love :D
4.5lb off omg I can't believe it :party0049::bliss:
I'm absolutely thrilled, that's 11lb off now.
Thanks everyone for all your support, I really couldn't do it without you all and my daily fix of coming on here :thankyou::grouphugg:
(you know what did it don't you, I only had 1/2 bottle of wine over the weekend instead of about 3 :giggle:)
xx

WELL DONE!!:superwoman::clap::clap::clap:

4.5 LBS IS FANTASTIC!!!!!

Thats it - you have inspired me - no messin this week I want to lose 3.5lbs next week to get me into the next stone. No going over my points and 2-3 gym sessions.

Here's to a great week for us both.

Ax

Back