Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Well Done mate!!! 2lbs is brilliant:party0019: - we might both get our silver sevens next week?

I have lost 9 lbs but only 6.5 of them are recorded at ww because I started my diet before my first weigh-in.:rolleyes:

Ax

PS. I hate to burst any bubbles here but I think Sportacus's "package" is a rolled up sock!:giggle:

Thanks andi, here's to our silver sevens next week, yay!
As for the sock, he'll just have to wear it to pad it out a bit! :giggle:
xx

OMG I am so embarrased! Earlier ds was dancing to Lazytown (as per usual) and I had my nose buried in here, anyway a song came on that I liked, I jumped up and started dancing with him, unbeknown to me hubby was filming it! We've watched it back and it's so cringey :eek:, I sound so common on it as well :eek:.
Well if that's not enough incentive to keep me on the straight and narrow I don't know what is! Just have to make sure that hubby doesn't post it on youtube :eek:
xx

Oh don't! The thing is he was filming ds before I jumped up and I didn't even realise because I was having a nosey on here!
xx

Are you saying I've got a funny face?!?! How very dare you :giggle:
Only kidding love, if you look at the smilies box to the right when you're typing out a message, in the bottom left hand corner click on 'More' and there's loads more there.
xx

Yip love Catherine Tate, my fav one is the old lady, never fails to make me pee my pants :rotflmao::cool:
xx

I absolutly love the old duck,her laugh is fab:crazy::giggle::silly:im like a kid ina sweet shop now ive found these:)

I want to see a copy of that video!!! I'll have to remember to ask you for it when you're drunk, I stand a chance of you posting it for us then, lol!

Oh no, no, no and no, definately not!

I absolutly love the old duck,her laugh is fab:crazy::giggle::silly:im like a kid ina sweet shop now ive found these:)

Lol, have fun Paula!
xx

Lol, I've just read a reply you put on Marie's thread and chuckled to myself over your use of the smilies!
xx

Feeling pooped now, had a lovely roast dinner tonight and still feel stuffed from that!
Catch you all tomorrow, I'm off up the wooden hill :nightf:, nighty night.
xx

Back