Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

I have a WI outfit too, its a simple vest top and pair of cotton track pants, then in the summer ( yeah right this year ) i can just wear a shorter version of them and they dont make much difference

Good luck Nails, keep at it mate.

I'm in a bad bad mood :mad:
TOTM is horrendous this month, I feel huge and bloaty, jumped on scales this morning and put on 1lb (not too bad), jumped on with jeans and it went up again (to be expected) then I tried it again and it went up again and again!
Feeling pretty shitty tbh and obsessing far too much over the scales so I've decided not to go to WW today :sigh:, I know it'll upset me even more and apart from all that dd had me up at 3am this morning and I'm so tired. I'm not going to go on a binge so I know it won't affect that.
I'll come on later to catch up with posts but I'm just not in the right place at the moment *humph* :cry:
Good luck to everyone having their wi today, I'll come on and see how you've done later.
xx

Argh nails sorry your having a bad day.Hope you get through it honey and manage to get some rest:)

Sorry youre having a bad day nails *HUGS*

Hope youre feeling better tonight

Oh and keep away from those scales!!! :whoopass:

Thank you so much Paula and Sandy :hug99: I felt really low this morning but feel a lot more refreshed now. Had a doze and have put things in perspective :) Think I'm just going to forget all about the wi this week and just focus on next weeks wi.
Thanks again for the support girls.
xx

i'm also in a bad place at the mo, so can't give any words of wisdom, just huggs
xx

:hug99:

Its the dreaded PMT and TOTM for me too. It should be here tomorrow - great :rolleyes:. If you are anything like me you can add 3 lbs on when totm comes. I think that I have avoided it this month because I am drinking water and nettle tea and I actually dont think that I am bloated this month - for once!

Next week you will have a double loss and be back on top. Just stick to your points and give it a few days. Im also a scale hopper and it honestly does my head in! I really tried last week to cut it right back and I only got on them 3 times which is miraculous for me. I think that the more I learn to trust ww, ie. that sticking to the points will result in a loss, the happier I am to leave the scales alone.

I hope you are feeling better soon. Take care.

Ax

i'm also in a bad place at the mo, so can't give any words of wisdom, just huggs
xx

Cheryl, replied to you on your thread, hope you're a bit brighter today love. Hugs to you as well.
xx

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:Big hugs for you nailsxx

Glad you're feeling a bit brighter tonight. Just draw a line under it hun, and move on xxxx

:hug99:

Its the dreaded PMT and TOTM for me too. It should be here tomorrow - great :rolleyes:. If you are anything like me you can add 3 lbs on when totm comes. I think that I have avoided it this month because I am drinking water and nettle tea and I actually dont think that I am bloated this month - for once!

Next week you will have a double loss and be back on top. Just stick to your points and give it a few days. Im also a scale hopper and it honestly does my head in! I really tried last week to cut it right back and I only got on them 3 times which is miraculous for me. I think that the more I learn to trust ww, ie. that sticking to the points will result in a loss, the happier I am to leave the scales alone.

I hope you are feeling better soon. Take care.

Ax

Thanks everyone feeling a lot more positive after my Rita Hayworth moment yesterday :giggle:
I'm meeting up with a friend and we're taking the kids to a soft play area so won't be on until later.
Love, love, love this place :thankyou:
xx

Thanks girls
Well had an extremely hectic time at the soft play, it was sooo packed, which I should have expected I suppose seeing as it's school hols although I've been to others during the holiday and they were no where near as packed as this.
Been really good today :) I'm off to an old friend of the family tomorrow with my mum and kids and she's already told me that she's got some wine in :giggle:, I won't be driving but sticking strictly to 2 glasses. They've got a trampoline in the garden so I expect I'll be burning off those 2 glasses of wine anyway ;)
Hope you're all having a good day! :D
xx

Back