Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

hope the weigh in went well xxxxx

2.5lbs off :bliss:, well pleased with that! When I stepped on the scales is said 3lb off and then went up 0.5lb :rolleyes:, I really would have loved 3lb though as that would have been a stone and my second silver 7. I'm not complaining though, just wished the scales didn't tease me like that!
Anyway had a lovely lunch at my friends and had a good catch up, I met up with 3 girls that I was at school with so we had a giggle :D I don't think I'm going to have much of a loss next week though as I'm having people round on Fri for the BB final (sad cow I know!) and that means a takeaway and wine and then on Sat I'm going to a friends house for dinner and more wine but I'll be good inbetween so the best I can probably hope for is sts, we'll see :)
Hope you've all had a great day.
Catch ya later :D
xx

Thanks Paula and Marie!
Well hubby's out and I'm on my 2nd glass, naughty naughty! Lol that'll be all for tonight though, honest......
xx

Lol, that's my lot honestly, no drunken ramblings tonight thank god! :p
xx

No mad rants about how you "sooo would" and how much you love us? Awwww go on ya will, ya will go on.....

Ax

ah go on Nails!! I could do with a good giggle tonight :D

Omg I've only been here since last month and you lot have definately got the measure of me haven't you, when I read what you put andi that is sooooo like me :giggle: I did indeed have more than 2 glasses but not enough to post on the thread, I think you've all heard enough from me on there, I think it's someone else's turn now, so come on girls get the wine down your neck I want to hear your ramblings!
Had a lovely day today, took the kids to the pub for lunch with my friends and their kids, they've got a soft play area and a park there. Had a lovely chat and the kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
Anyway got quite a heavy weekend coming up with the BB final (takeaway and wine) and round my friends on Sat for dinner and more wine :giggle:so not expecting a loss this week.
Catch ya later
xx

enjoy Nails:)

Hope you have a fab weekend, and after a wee bottle or three of wine should you feel the need to "express" yourself then we will all be waiting.....lol!

Ax

im sending the police out looking for you.
Are you still drinking from last night, the BB final.Brian was so sweet last night dont you think?.Im glad he won xx

Back