Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Your doing great Nails, keep it up.

Well done on sts this week. I sent you a pm saying congrats on the loss - for some reason I thought you had lost 2lbs - yip, just me and my daft posts again! Im having another blonde moment! Thats brilliant to maintain your loss. Im sticking with ww because its working and im enjoying it so although im all over the place im gonna try to maintain my big loss this week.

Ax

Well Done on staying the same Nails. Have a lovely evening.

xx

Your doing great Nails, keep it up.

Awww thanks girls. Well did go over my points yesterday but will make them up today.
Not much on today, dd is poorly so dh has taken ds out to get his haircut and I've been in watching Lazy Town and Peppa Pig (and no before anyone asks I don't fancy Daddy Pig lol)
Anyway hope you're all having a good day :)
xx

Hi all
Sorry not been around much but been so busy and been really naughty as well, I didn't even go to my wi on Tues :( I've not weighed myself at home but I'm being good this week and will see what happens on Tues.
Getting really excited about christmas now, got the kids a few things and me and ds was getting really excited as they've got christmas stuff in the shops!!!
Hope everyone's ok and having a good day :)
xx

Wow you're organised! I always think this year I'll be organised and buy presents early ... but never do!

Glad you're back on track! I think we all need a little break from time to time!

:)

I'm so not surprised to see you getting excited about xmas already...I can just imagine you at xmas - slumped over the dinner table with your face in an xmas pudding and an empty barrel of wine in your lap, hahahaha!!!

Bloody hell Marie, you been round mine christmas day before!!!! Spooky :rotflmao: (you cheeky old bag)

Well been a complete nightmare, I would tell you what I've eaten but it would be easier to tell you what I haven't!!!
I've kicked myself up the butt and feel a new determination. Started off the day with my water (not been doing my 4 pints), and feel all fired up again. Won't be able to make my wi tomorrow though as mil is coming over for lunch.
So here's to a good week for everyone, promise I'm back on track and hoping for a good loss next week :)
xx

Back