Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Next we we are going to be really proud of ourselves..............COME ON GIRLS SORT IT OUT...............

We have all been naughty now get back too it before we get a right telling of from Mrs WW herself (You know who I mean girls.....Madam Starlight) Did you notice I said that really quietly so she did'nt notice HEHE

Hi nails,

I have been off the rails myself but im back to class tommorrow and back to my wee book and points calculator! We will be a shadow of our former selves for Santa!

Ax

Cheers girls
I'm definately back on track thank goodness and feeling really determind, no takeaways for me this week!
Hope everyone's having a good day :)
xx

Next we we are going to be really proud of ourselves..............COME ON GIRLS SORT IT OUT...............

We have all been naughty now get back too it before we get a right telling of from Mrs WW herself (You know who I mean girls.....Madam Starlight) Did you notice I said that really quietly so she did'nt notice HEHE

Did I hear my name mentioned ;)

Nails where are ya hunni?? Its kind of lonely here when I have the whole weight watchers forum just for me!

xx

Hows it going misses??????? xx

:whip::whip::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Hope your doing well chick. x

Hi everyone
I've been so terribly naughty and lost my way a bit with the diet :cry: Can't go to my class tomorrow as I've got plans but I've decided I'll wi today with my clothes on so there won't be much difference and then wi as usual next Tues at ww.
Marie and myself have a little challenge going on, 1st one to lose 14lbs! Bit of incentive there so hopefully it'll keep us on the straight and narrow.
Hope you're all ok, so sorry I've not been on but when you're eating like a pig the last thing I wanted to do was come on here and admit it.
Anyway hope you're all ok :)
xx

Nice to see you!

I know the feeling too well of falling off the wagon:cry:

Put it all behind you now Nails and move forward.

Best of luck to you and Marie with your weight loss challenge!

Love Mini xxx

Aww thanks Mini, I know I've said it before but I am feeling so much more positive, especially since we've been invited out New Years Eve and I don't want to go out feeling so fat! If I could get another stone off that'd be great!
Thanks for your support :)
xx

You can do it Nails we are all hear for you.........especially to whoop your bum LOL!!! You can do it girl............xx

Thanks Clair! It's so nice to come on here and get support :D And feel free to woop my butt!
xx

Oh we will dont you worry about that LOL

Omg, I weighed myself and put on 3.75lbs!! Couldn't put the 0.75 on my ticker so had to round it up to 4lbs (they only do 0.5lb on the scales at ww anyway), that was one big binge!
Anyway added on my challenge ticker and I'm all set, watch your back Marie, I'm comin for ya :p heehee!!!
xx

Oh and meant to add that totm started this morning so that could be why I've put on so much (hopefully!) :eek:
xx

Yeah now I'm going to have to change my ticker again to add yours onto my profie :D

Back