Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Well done!!!!:bliss::talk017::wow:

well done:D

Well done!!!!:bliss::talk017::wow:

WELL DONE you... 4 seems to be THE number this week ;)

well done:D

Not feeling very well today, got a stinking cold and feeling very sorry for myself. When I get a cold I crave chocolate and I've got loads in for Trick or Treaters, so far managed to not touch it :D
Looking forward to the weekend as we've got loads of fireworks in and dh, me, ds and dd are having our own little display with burgers (HL ones ofcourse ;)) and wine (just for me ofcourse!), just hope I'm feeling better by then!
Hope everyone is having a good day, I'm off to feel even more sorry for myself now *sob*!
xx

4lbs is fab well done!

Hope your feeling better in morning.

Your fireworks night sounds lovely im sure you'll all have a grand time.

big hugs to you
hope you feel better for the weekend X;)

:grouphugg:hope ur feeling better soon

4lbs is fab well done!

Hope your feeling better in morning.

Your fireworks night sounds lovely im sure you'll all have a grand time.

big hugs to you
hope you feel better for the weekend X;)

:grouphugg:hope ur feeling better soon

Aww thanks ladies, nope still feel rough :( Nose isn't as runny now (ewww!) mainly headache/faceache etc! Finding it very hard not to eat everything in sight as when I have a cold I just want chocolate and stodge. I'm craving a kebab and chips at the moment (actually when aren't I craving kebab and chips!). Anyhow I'll survive ;)
Thanks again :)
xx

Hi Nails,

I hope you are feeling better love and managed to enjoy the fireworks. I have about 6 colds a year and they are rotten - take care of yourself.

HUGS

Ax

Hope you are feeling a little better now misses!!!!! Can understand how you are feeling. Since I Wednesday I have had really bad sinus trouble (which I get every year) I never get colds it just goes straight to me nose. Missing your ramblings so get better soon x x

Nails you need to get back on here and cheer us up. Marie, Andi and Starlight all have "sad" mood indicator thingys ! I'm pensive because they didn't have one that said naffed off !

Hope you are feeling better and you are back on here ASAP.

Lol, ok, ok I'm back and 1.5lb heavier ooooops!!!
I was unwell last week though and unfortunately gave into my cravings and also it's totm so I'm not too worried about it.
Here's to a great week next week :D
xx

Well done you for only putting on that small amount that will come off in no time and really glad to see you back!!!!! xx

nails - don't worry about this gain - I'm sure you'll get it off next week. Remember last week you hd an outstanding 4lbs off. You'll do it again!

Lol, well I lost the 1.5lbs I put on last week so I'm really pleased with that. Been fantastically good this week as well :D We're head to head again Marie!
Got a night out at the end of the month so being really, really good as I want to treat myself to a new top to wear out!
Thanks for all your support :)
xx

well done on the loss nails! your doing fantastically well xxx

Back