Namaste's trek.......talk about the scenic route!

Day 15 on the Exante wagon :) :) :) ......... now that's something I was hoping to write but wasn't really sure if I'd be able to acheive it. But everyone on here said it would get easier and it does........ that first blerdy week is awful ....... it's not plain sailing and there are times I'd happily eat (lots of times actually) but the thought of keeping this weight on is over-riding that (for now)........

So, off to work with a bar in me bag, lots of water and a bit more confidence that I really can do this x

Well I'll certainly never pay full price for my travel again that's for sure :D He's a history buff so it's Intellectual History focusing on early medicine....... hmmmm, each to their own I say! I just think it's great that we can change direction and do something completely different if we want to.... a privilege that we probably don't appreciate enough.

So another 100% TS today but I did have an extra pack..... that's ok isn't it? I'm walking miles without me car (or maybe it just seems like it) and do 5/6 hours hard physical work 3 days a week so I'm sure it'll be ok ~ find out next Tuesday;)

So off to make a hot water bottle again (I'm coooold) and a 'lovely' green tea... I'm trying to like it, I really am....... Nite all x

Yes indeedy that does sound interesting though history of early medicine hmmmm
Yes have the extra pack if you need it, which it sounds like you do :)

I know blo*dy freezing here!!!! I had a green tea yesterday hoping it is a taste I will acquire (not happened yet mind you!!)

Day 15 on the Exante wagon :) :) :) ......... now that's something I was hoping to write but wasn't really sure if I'd be able to acheive it. But everyone on here said it would get easier and it does........ that first blerdy week is awful ....... it's not plain sailing and there are times I'd happily eat (lots of times actually) but the thought of keeping this weight on is over-riding that (for now)........

So, off to work with a bar in me bag, lots of water and a bit more confidence that I really can do this x

15 days FANTASTIC! You are doing so well :D
Hope you carry on sailing through it ;)

You're dong a fab job - well done

xxx

You're dong a fab job - well done

xxx

If I thought my backside could look like your avatar I'd never cheat :sigh:

Just realised I cheated myself.... this is actually DAY 16!!!! Woohooo... When I started I thought I'd do this for a month but I'm now thinking I might be able to keep going longer.... not counting me chickens or anything but if I stop it'll be hard to get started again. I know I've put 140lbs as my goal but actually I need to be less than that... probably 126lbs I just didn't want to set meself up for failure. I'll be happy at 140lbs... but I am wondering now if I'll be shortchanging meself hmmm

Anyway, 100% TS but wasn't easy today. I'm very cold and tired.... waiting for that energy burst that's supposed to arrive sometime soon (very soon I hope) and I could've snatched the hand off my friend who wanted to buy me a coffee.... and carrot cake is sooooo lovely too :( But I didn't so I get to keep me halo :)

xx

namaste i have had a think and i have decided that you are in fact my conscience lol its seems like im afraid to cheat in case i disappoint you lol which is good you keep me and my alter ego (chelle!) in check and how can we not be good when we see how well your doing :)

namaste i have had a think and i have decided that you are in fact my conscience lol its seems like im afraid to cheat in case i disappoint you lol which is good you keep me and my alter ego (chelle!) in check and how can we not be good when we see how well your doing :)

Just had an image of Jiminy Cricket when I read that :D:D:D:D:D Anything to help out Shell!!

well its kinda of true only im in reverse i wanna be a real girl! not a wobbler lol

lol chelle i have such a vision in my head now lol

I was just writing the same.......... 3 weebles sprung to mind :D:D:D:D

well you know what they say! weebles wobble but they dont fall down! we are in this together girls!

well now this on the floor thing is there vodka involved? or are we on the floor because of exercise?

VODKA :) :)

I'm a bit more sophisticated than that ladies (*cough*) I like a lovely glass (bottle) of red wine :)

Day 17 in the Exante zone...........

For some reason I'd completely blocked out the fact that I'm moving in the next few weeks..... can't think why :) So, this morning I'm off to measure for curtains and stuff. Exciting but stressful and I definitely need to watch out for the stress, makes me eat (so does happiness, boredom and tiredness...... oh and hunger!) Then off to work for a couple of hours then back to catch up on all of you (you know who I mean :)) xx

Back