Namaste's trek.......talk about the scenic route!

Yum........ let's face it, the basic problem is we love food, any sort of food...... ah well, better move away from that subject or there'll be trouble :)

Still trying to pack....... I'm just so bloomin indecisive and I can only take what goes in me rucksack ggrrrrrr

Lol well thanks to you guys yet again I have managed to resist the evil boiled egg! But my totm is due so I'm gonna end up munching somthing although I'm trying my hardest I hope you have a fab weekend hunny xx

Thanks, you too :) And don't worry, I'll be checking up on you (both) while I'm away so don't go thinking you can get away with anything!

Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

We'll be good honest :)

:D I must be mad........... 6am and on here!! Seems I can't stay away...........

After another 100% yesterday I've lost 1lb :( Must admit to being a bit disappointed but I guess there isn't anything I can do about it. I'm 100% and drinking lots of water and the weight WILL come off, on that amount of calories it has to. Sooooo maybe I need to not weigh so often cos I can't do anymore to affect what the scales say. I won't have access to scales now till Tuesday morning and that's my weigh day anyway. I might not weigh then cos I'll have eaten while I'm away, even though the plan is to just AAM........... we'll see.

Must get on or I'll miss me train :) I'm very excited and very happy to be seeing my man again........ food can never make me feel this good :D:D:D:D:D:D

I wouldnt call you mad Hun cos it's 6.23 and I'm on here too lol

Morning my lovelies,

I'm running late again today... My energy is nil this week...
Shell/Namaste have you felt like your not running at full kilter?

I got on the the scales this morning too & I haven't lost anything since I weighed in Tuesday morning... So I am going to try really hard & not weigh in till Monday morning as I feel a little bit disappointed to say the least... Your right though Namaste, it has got to come off with having so few calories a day...

Shell, after my uber small weigh in putting me in not the greatest of moods I may need you to come & kick my boss sooner rather than later...

Namaste have a super time with your man, has it been a long time since you saw him last?

Chelle I will gladly come and smack your boss! Nessa in looks nessa by nature! Don't get disheartened I weighed this morn too and it's only showing -1lb! We can do this and I'm here if you need me!
Namaste your not going to need food this weekend girl you be getting plenty of exercise too ;)

Eh what's occurring??? Lol...

Thanks Hun, I have a huge deadline today so won't be on much... Will def be back lunchtime though...

& what exercise is that then Chelle? Lovely walks in the park in the Sunshine?? Lol....

Oh yes chelle namaste be out of bed nice and early to go jogging in the park lol

You may mock ladies but the outdoors can be very stimulating :D:D:D:D

Just popping by quickly cos I feel like I need to keep posting all the time I'm trying for 100% TS. Been here for a couple of hours and just about to meet OH from the station. I'm like a blerdy kid, all excited!!!

And I thought I'd share my revelation from this afternoon.......... I weighed my rucksack this morning before leaving for the station (20mins walk away) and it was 1st 3lbs........ Didn't give it another thought until I was walking with it from Bristol station, half an hour in the heat... it occured to me that 17lbs is what that bag weighs and 51lbs is what I want to lose this time........ my poor heart (and legs) are carrying the equivalent extra of 3 of those rucksacks......... WOW! Having that tangible, solid weight and trying to imagine 3 of them on my body really brought it home to me how I'm making my poor knees suffer. Thankfully there's nothing wrong with me atall ~ a sturdy lass with sturdy legs as my mum used to say (thanks mum) but I sure am asking for trouble.....

So... still 100% so far today (despite all the food eating going on on the train) and planning to stay that way.

Will check in tomorrow........ and rest assured Shell and Chelle, I've checked in on you (and your bbq talk) but don't have time to post right now..... glad you're still going strong xx

Well that's you and chelle roaming the outdoors! Dirty *******!

That actually says b u g g e r s not nothing nasty!

Lol why thank you :)

:D:D:D You two crack me up!

Just a quick post again...... 100% TS but I have to say it was hard..... but a beautiful hot sunny day to remind me that if I don't carry on I'll be extremely uncomfortable all through summer ~ so no ice cream but extra water :)

And lots......... I mean lots of walking..... just about to have little AAM meal with no wine :( Better be worth it on Tuesday weigh in :sigh: Ah well.....

Stay away from the scales till then Hun they are evil! Ps let me know what Ur add a meal was I'm collecting recipes for my week lol

Back