Namaste's trek.......talk about the scenic route!

Hope your daughter gets better :( What condition does she have (if you don't mind me asking) tell me not to be so nosey if you like :)
Sorry you are feeling rough xx

Morning all.......... crap day yesterday but here I am again:sigh:

Carly she has ulcerative colitis with secondary conditions of arthritis in all her joints and back and raynauds in her hands......... she's only had it less than 2 years (well, it was triggered then. Seems it's been dormant and, looking back at her childhood, the signs were there if we knew what to look for) so we're still dealing with the aftermath really. She's 24 and facing a lot of problems but we'll deal with them as and when they come I guess!

Anyway, work, then hospital (which seemed to take forever) then clinics and I was tired and stressed and needed something so turned to food........... I don't need to explain any further I'm sure:mad:

But, I'm back here cos I know minimins will give me the boost I need ...... yaaaaay for minimins and all you lovely ladies (and gentlement of course).

Had a shake for brekkie and now drinking water.... I'll let you know how I get on :D

No you don't need to explain we are all in the same boat hunny x

Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate at the moment, I hope everything goes as well as possible for your daughter in hospital. We all turn to food sometimes, that's why we're here; but well done for not letting it run away with you and coming back on here this morning, keep drinking that water!

namaste said:
Morning all.......... crap day yesterday but here I am again:sigh:

Carly she has ulcerative colitis with secondary conditions of arthritis in all her joints and back and raynauds in her hands......... she's only had it less than 2 years (well, it was triggered then. Seems it's been dormant and, looking back at her childhood, the signs were there if we knew what to look for) so we're still dealing with the aftermath really. She's 24 and facing a lot of problems but we'll deal with them as and when they come I guess!

Anyway, work, then hospital (which seemed to take forever) then clinics and I was tired and stressed and needed something so turned to food........... I don't need to explain any further I'm sure:mad:

But, I'm back here cos I know minimins will give me the boost I need ...... yaaaaay for minimins and all you lovely ladies (and gentlement of course).

Had a shake for brekkie and now drinking water.... I'll let you know how I get on :D

Oh poor girl I have friends with crohn's (which I believe is similar, sorry if it's not) and friends with arthritis and I've seen how hard it can be.
Don't beat yourself up for eating it must be so hard for you. It was only 1 day of eating and when you are finished and look back you probably won't even notice/ remember it.
As long as you get to goal what does an extra day or so matter ;)
Well done on getting back on with it :) hope today goes well x

Thanks ladies......... Yes Carly, UC is similar to Crohns, not very nice at all:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Anyway, another cr*p day today but tis ok..... my man is arriving tomorrow so I'll have something else apart from food to comfort me ;) I need to get back on the wagon though..... I did manage until 2pm today so I'll persevere and maybe I can last longer tomorrow and then the next day and then I'll be back in the zone... sounds like a plan :D Nite all x

namaste said:
Thanks ladies......... Yes Carly, UC is similar to Crohns, not very nice at all:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Anyway, another cr*p day today but tis ok..... my man is arriving tomorrow so I'll have something else apart from food to comfort me ;) I need to get back on the wagon though..... I did manage until 2pm today so I'll persevere and maybe I can last longer tomorrow and then the next day and then I'll be back in the zone... sounds like a plan :D Nite all x

Awww Hun it is hard! But I'm sure tomorrow will be more fun with your lovely man around ;)

Sorry to hear your daughter has this condition. A lady I work with had Cohrns (sp) and she isn't too bad but her son has it too and he has a really awful time. Must be tough for you too!

Hope the WS goes ok for you this weekend but if it doesn't heyho, you can start again next week, don't beat yourself up.

Enjoy your weekend being 'comforted':D

Right, just had a bit of a reality check..... I've weighed myself and stayed the same.... doesn't sound too bad does it considering the amount of crap I've been eating the last few days? BUT it does mean that I haven't lost anything atall in June:( Thats 2 whole weeks wasted!!!!!

Plus, I've now been invited to my friends 50th surprise party on 16 July :eek: So a solid 'goal' so to speak...... (I hate parties or do's of any sort but I'm going to this.....)

Decision made... I'll eat healthily today and tomorrow then on Tuesday I'll go for TS again for one month..... just commit myself to sticking to it for one more month so I can wear a nice dress or something....after that, who knows? I'll reassess then......

Off to sort out me tickers and check out how everyone else is doing ~ back later I expect xx

You can do it Hun :) we are all behind you x

Could be worse, we are only 2 weeks into June, so you've got another 2 weeks to clock up a loss. Good that you've got a goal on the horizon, I always think that having something to focus on makes it a bit easier to stay on track. Good Luck:cross:

O/T - our friend had his 50th 'gathering' at home on his birthday which was a Tuesday, as we got out the car we had to laugh as we remember it used to be when you went to a party it was on a Friday or Saturday and you could hear the music from 2 streets away:sigh:
x

Not gaining has its plus side ya know namaste...shows you can eat and not put it all back on...think ya have made a good decision to have a new start in very near future...good luck getting back into the keto zone xxx

Morning all:D:D:D Weighed again this morning (not being obsessive, honest!) and still stayed the same........ result. I'm eating healthily still and cos my stomach appears to have shrunk I have an inbuilt portion controller...... another result!

Soooooo, today? Not sure really.... feeling ok and a bit anxious that I won't be able to get back on the wagon tomorrow so have to try and change my mindset... need to stop playing games with mesself... decide what I want and do what I have to!

There...... that's plan C sorted xx

LOL You have a plan Missy!!! You are joining me for my 12 week stint! I have it in writing somewhere ;)

Ah, but is it signed in blood?? Cos if not, I'm sure I've a get out somewhere :)

Well, I'm all set for the first month anyway..... a shiny new ticker and a definite goal............ wish me luck xxx

namaste said:
Ah, but is it signed in blood?? Cos if not, I'm sure I've a get out somewhere :)

Well, I'm all set for the first month anyway..... a shiny new ticker and a definite goal............ wish me luck xxx

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! :D

Good luck my lovely :)

Morning all:D:D:D One shake down, a drink of water and off to do a days work in the real world (not sure I like the real world much) But hey, you gotta eat eh :))) Be back later to check up on everyone properly xx

Have a good day sweetie xx :)

Blimey, I'm so very easily distracted on minimins........... I've been on the computer about 3 hours and only just got to my diary.... so many to keep up with :D

So yesterday, day1.... was good although I did have to have an extra pack... but I'm ok with that ~ gotta do what ya gotta do and all that...

Today I've had a shake and am waiting for my delivery from Exante.... only ordered the shakes bumper pack cos this time I seem to have loads of soups and no shakes.... not too worried about the bars cos if I get mesself organised I can buy the Tesco ones or something.....

Supposed to be painting right now but time just disappears when I'm on here!! Mind you, I've lived with the cerise pink walls for 6 weeks now and worryingly, I don't notice them any more.....think my son is getting increasingly concerned that we're gonna live in the pink palace forever.... Actually, the only thing I hate is opening the front door to people.. not only is the door painted pink but when I open it they can see the hall and stairs are pink too..... must think I'm flippin crazy:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Think I might just go to the arcade before picking up that paintbrush:D:D:D Back later x

Back