Namaste's trek.......talk about the scenic route!

Fiestywoman said:
Love it.....ambitions of middle class:8855:

Your boy seems to make a habit of making yummy things, think you'll need to wrestle him to the ground and explain the rules:D. I'm ok, my son lives on completely barftastic food, he had friends over last night and they had munchy boxes, oh jeez the smell was horrendous....not sure if it was the boys or the munchy boxes though!

Enjoy your walk and have a good Sunday!

What on earth is a munchy box?

carly82 said:
What on earth is a munchy box?

I don't know but it's sounds yummy lol

Don't give her ideas carly lol she gets enough of her own lol ;)

Are you being filthy namaste? :O

Don't give her ideas carly lol she gets enough of her own lol ;)

Pah........ as if!!!! I'll have you know this is a sophisticated diary here ladies:rolleyes:

I do keep forgetting to update here though.. by the time I've been through all the Exante topics and then got onto the diaries I run out of time to do mine..... still nothing exciting going on that you're all missing... honest:D

Namaste......naughty naughty!:D

Carly, I'm sorry but you did ask, it's a cardiac surprise in a cardboard box. FOOD TALK ALERT***
It's a 12" pizza box filled with donner meat, pakora, chicken chaat, chips, covered in sauce...oh, and salad, the bit that's always left. It is a great Glasgow delicacy.:p

Fiestywoman said:

Carly, I'm sorry but you did ask, it's a cardiac surprise in a cardboard box. FOOD TALK ALERT***
It's a 12" pizza box filled with donner meat, pakora, chicken chaat, chips, covered in sauce...oh, and salad, the bit that's always left. It is a great Glasgow delicacy.:p

Oh dear lord!!! Lmao I wasn't expecting that! Wow!

OMG, I like crap food but that just sounds gross xx

Ooooh a heart attack in a box..... yummm (not) :D

Nothing much happening........ lost another pound but obviously I want them to get lost quicker............ I guess it doesn't help when I have the odd glass of vino rouge mmmmm:sigh: Ah well, was lovely!

My man went home this morning so feeling a bit bereft....... tis only for a week and he does have loooooads of packing to do for the big move to my town at the end of July:D:D:D I know... he's being sensible and I'm being childish.. ho hum

Need to go and do some work on my website or I'll never be able to afford to eat never mind get the work done on me flat........ back later xxx

namaste said:
Ooooh a heart attack in a box..... yummm (not) :D

Nothing much happening........ lost another pound but obviously I want them to get lost quicker............ I guess it doesn't help when I have the odd glass of vino rouge mmmmm:sigh: Ah well, was lovely!

My man went home this morning so feeling a bit bereft....... tis only for a week and he does have loooooads of packing to do for the big move to my town at the end of July:D:D:D I know... he's being sensible and I'm being childish.. ho hum

Need to go and do some work on my website or I'll never be able to afford to eat never mind get the work done on me flat........ back later xxx

Lol yep you need money for Internet and dust packets!
Yay at moving in July Woooooo
Mmmmm vino yum
Jealous my scales went up! Damn never going to catch you at this rate :p

Lol yep you need money for Internet and dust packets!
Yay at moving in July Woooooo
Mmmmm vino yum
Jealous my scales went up! Damn never going to catch you at this rate :p

Mmmmm dust...... anybody? dust......

Not a bad day today..... 2 shakes, an Exante bar and then this evening I did have a couple of Atkins low carb/sugar free biscuits. I know I shouldn't but right now I'm desperate to comfort eat and it seemed sensible to have the low carb biccies rather than demolish a packet of sugary ones:sigh: Obviously, one day I will retrain myself fully and not comfort eat but today is not that day!

On the plus side I did go for a very long walk....... felt like about 10 miles but google map says it was only 5 miles in total there and back:cry:.... Methinks tis time to invest in a step counter so I can see how much I'm doing (or not apparently)

DS has his last exam in the morning so he's been holed up in his room doing last minute revision (probably his only revision truth be told) but at least I haven't had to put up with lovely cooking smells today.... just lovely fresh coffee mmmmm

Hey, comfort eating with low carb biscuits is a definate plus so don't beat yourself up over it, I think you're doing fantastically well.:clap:

Have you still got a bit of the glums? Not long until your OH joins your town and then you can be 'comforted' :D. Good luck to your DS for tomorrow, you definately have a good one there, mine had to be phsycially chained to a desk and locked in his room with t'internet disconnected to try to 'encourage' him to study:sigh:

Hey, comfort eating with low carb biscuits is a definate plus so don't beat yourself up over it, I think you're doing fantastically well.:clap:

Have you still got a bit of the glums? Not long until your OH joins your town and then you can be 'comforted' :D. Good luck to your DS for tomorrow, you definately have a good one there, mine had to be phsycially chained to a desk and locked in his room with t'internet disconnected to try to 'encourage' him to study:sigh:

DS seems to think that all went well so that's promising....... he's been home educated since age 11 so he's used to 'self-managed' learning...... if he doesn't take responsibility for learning he won't get exams and his life will be s**t......... or some such exageration :D

Anyway, just stopped by to report an epic failure today............. not much to do about it except MOVE ON :(

Nite all xx

namaste said:
DS seems to think that all went well so that's promising....... he's been home educated since age 11 so he's used to 'self-managed' learning...... if he doesn't take responsibility for learning he won't get exams and his life will be s**t......... or some such exageration :D

Anyway, just stopped by to report an epic failure today............. not much to do about it except MOVE ON :(

Nite all xx

Oh dear? How epic?

Epic enough to know I'm not stepping on any scales till the end of the month:mad:

Anyway, following my own advice (which I wish I'd do more often) I'm just gonna forget about it and get back on the wagon today........ probably not the TS wagon but surely the WS wagon has room?

Back later with a progress update:D

namaste said:
Epic enough to know I'm not stepping on any scales till the end of the month:mad:

Anyway, following my own advice (which I wish I'd do more often) I'm just gonna forget about it and get back on the wagon today........ probably not the TS wagon but surely the WS wagon has room?

Back later with a progress update:D

Glad you're getting back on it, I'm annoyed been doing WS and scales are up from monday and back in the 12s :( so I'm ignoring them, they're in the dog house!
Don't leave us too long without an update thou missy!! ;)

Sooooo.......update? Not really happening today:mad::mad::mad: Not sure what's going on BUT I did get my parcel from Amazon today which contained;

1) A new Deluxe Scrabble dictionary... yaaaaaay.... I'm very excited about this bizzarely:D
2) A Carb-Conscious Vegetarian cookbook.. not sure about this one but I'll give it a go at some point....
3) The Beck Diet Solution book..... double yaaaaaaaay... maybe when I'm reading this and working through stuff I might reach dieting Nirvana..... ok, that could be an exaggeration but I could gain some insight which can only be a good thing... Right?

Back to catch up on everyone later.... I'm busy sulking and cursing mesself right now:sigh:

Back