Namaste's trek.......talk about the scenic route!

Sooooo.......update? Not really happening today:mad::mad::mad: Not sure what's going on BUT I did get my parcel from Amazon today which contained;

1) A new Deluxe Scrabble dictionary... yaaaaaay.... I'm very excited about this bizzarely:D
2) A Carb-Conscious Vegetarian cookbook.. not sure about this one but I'll give it a go at some point....
3) The Beck Diet Solution book..... double yaaaaaaaay... maybe when I'm reading this and working through stuff I might reach dieting Nirvana..... ok, that could be an exaggeration but I could gain some insight which can only be a good thing... Right?

Back to catch up on everyone later.... I'm busy sulking and cursing mesself right now:sigh:

LMAO @ Diet Nirvana! :D

Oh dear :( don't beat yourself up too much hun, tomorrow will be a better day :)

Awww, don't be too mean to yourself, we are but human! Love the sound of your low carb veggie book, I've been gazing longingly at my Yottam Ottolenghi book for the last week:sigh:. Well done to your DS for getting the exams under his belt without the need of thumbscrews (I speak from experience).

Good luck for getting back on track soon!

Right.... weighed myself this morning and the damage is a gain of 2lbs........ so clearly I didn't demolish the food mountain I thought I had............ note to self ~ stop being such a drama queen!!!

Feeling positive today so that's all good.... The last couple of days I've felt really drained and lacking in energy so not sure if I'm coming down with something:sigh: Still, eating crap food to try and boost my energy levels clearly doesn't help so another note to self ~ crap food makes you feel crap:mad:

I have Becks book now so I'll get on with reading that...............

Ooooh and the sun is shining today........ bliss :)

Hey, how is your weekend going?

How have you found the Beck book? I got mine a couple of weeks ago, haven't got past the part 'how thin people think' when I answered yes to all but one of the questions which then said 'if you answered yes to any of the above then you find it difficult to diet'. Muttered an expletive then chucked it to the side. Need to get into it properly.

Talking of books, I've got a great book called 'Appetite for Reduction' which is definately worth a look...delish! Currently craving the blackened tofu recipe in it:sigh:

Hellllooooo.....anybody there???? Come back, Carly is sounding scary:whip:
:D

Okay, okay, after a lot of thinking and wondering about what I'm gonna do I'm back here.......... what happened? I didn't have a massive binge, I've been eating sensibly and not put on any weight so I'm sure I can manage round food... that's not the problem. I'm not even that worried that I didn't lose much last month cos I'm surprised I lost anything....... I think my head's just not in Exante right now and it all seemed to start going haywire once I broke the 12st barrier and got into the 11's:sigh: Not sure why....... I think I look ok, I feel ok, my health is good....... I'm just not sure that I want to abstein from food any more, it's making me really obsessive. So the question is, do I really have to abstein? I like Exante and it's worked for me up till now, up till reaching what is a healthy place to be... just not the healthiest I can be....soooooo what to do? I think for the moment I'm gonna go with the simple solution. Weight loss is slower but I don't have to worry too much about what I can and can't eat and I think I may go back to either TS or WS at some point or I could even do the odd day of WS whilst doing SS... I just need to get my head around stuff! :confused:

So what have I been doing? Obliterating the pink for a start..... OH's been here for a week and we've been sorting out lots for his move down here not least job hunting! He's definitely doing his Masters this year but he still has to work and there isn't much around in Benefits advice:sigh: Still, I'm sure something'll turn up at some point.... DS3 has had a transformation as well which has come as a bit of a shock to everyone... After not having a haircut since the age of 10 and wearing nothing but black for at least 5 years he's like a butterfly emerging:D:D:D He's had his haircut and bought clothes that are almost trendy...... I really can't get over it... but the best bit is that his ponytail is hanging on the wall like a trophy dead rat scaring everyone that walks past it.. yeuch... blerdy kids!!!

I've also managed to get my head round not wearing black the last couple of weeks.... the choice of clothes I can now wear cos I'm a size 14 is confusing I have to say........ I've worn black and grey and denim for so long people almost do a second take when they see me... tis very disconcerting all round but something I think I could get used to! Ahhh, tis the simple things.......... like actually choosing something to wear every day rather than just wearing what fits:eek:

Anyway, I need to stop waffling, do some work and catch up on everyone's diaries today............ and thanks for missing me guys:D:D:D:D:D

Hey! Lovely to 'see' you! I have fallen off more wagons in my time than I've had hot dinners (actually that is a huge exaggeration). If your head isn't in the zone then it's just not going to work. I think the SS sounds perfect, you have done amazingly well, time to be kind to yourself instead of berating yourself for not doing the TS.

Love the story of DS3 pony tail, they really all are a motley crew.:D My DS went to the beach today, walked for 45 mins in bare feet in the town? and has now asked me to burst the blisters on his feet:doh:. Lets see how fast mummy can run!

Hello my sexy bum! Nice to see you back :D glad all is ok drop me a text if you fancy a natter :)

Helloo!! I have also disappeared and am no longer feeling the diet. I think that if you're size 14 then WS is probably best - you don't want to completely starve yourself when you're more comfortable with your size do you?? Glad to hear you are making all the right choices - I am now on the ice-cream diet though still managed a lb off this week. Talking about removing hair, Boo shaved his beard off the other day hurrah!! He now has a moustache and a tiny blob of hair under his bottom lip - looking a bit dapper!!!! xx

Jubbly said:
Helloo!! I have also disappeared and am no longer feeling the diet. I think that if you're size 14 then WS is probably best - you don't want to completely starve yourself when you're more comfortable with your size do you?? Glad to hear you are making all the right choices - I am now on the ice-cream diet though still managed a lb off this week. Talking about removing hair, Boo shaved his beard off the other day hurrah!! He now has a moustache and a tiny blob of hair under his bottom lip - looking a bit dapper!!!! xx

My oh calls that bit of hair a CT :O

Nope........ SS isn't even happening right now.... don't know where my head is but it isn't in the Exante zone... tisn't even in the flippin diet zone..... nor the watch your weight zone:sigh:

I'm having a complete break to try and get my head round stuff. Maybe that and working my way through Becks book will help. I know I'm a size 14 but really, I'm only 5' 1" (at a push) and I'm not happy to settle for that.

So...... plan F (having been through plans A-E:D) have a break, get through OH's move here and everything that involves, carry on working through Becks and reassess where I want to be. I'll have made a decision whether or not I can step back into the zone by 1st August.... if not, someone can kick me there!!

namaste said:
Nope........ SS isn't even happening right now.... don't know where my head is but it isn't in the Exante zone... tisn't even in the flippin diet zone..... nor the watch your weight zone:sigh:

I'm having a complete break to try and get my head round stuff. Maybe that and working my way through Becks book will help. I know I'm a size 14 but really, I'm only 5' 1" (at a push) and I'm not happy to settle for that.

So...... plan F (having been through plans A-E:D) have a break, get through OH's move here and everything that involves, carry on working through Becks and reassess where I want to be. I'll have made a decision whether or not I can step back into the zone by 1st August.... if not, someone can kick me there!!

Sounds like a plan :) sometimes you just need a break to reassess :) I think I would have done by now if I didn't have this deadline looming :) you better keep us updated though missy or we'll miss you x

Hmm, nearly 2 weeks? Time for an update methinks!

Just spent a few days away with OH in Liverpool (I love Liverpool!) and then Bristol preparing for his move here........ blerdy boxes.... and I've never seen anyone with such a book collection... there must seriously be at least 3000:eek: Tis lucky the loft is now fully boarded:D

Anyway, I don't feel like I've put on weight ~ if I have tis only a few pounds which is bound to happen when you come off a liquid diet anyway. So the plan;

I'm gonna weigh myself in the morning and go from there. I'll cut down between now and August 1st and then go back to Exante. I'm not sure which plan yet, I guess that partly depends on how much weight (if any) I've put on! I've definitely decided I want to be 126lbs at the most so that bit isn't a problem........ just how to get there and how long I want to take:sigh:

It feels like I've got my head round stuff so I really hope I'm not kidding myself.... being self delusional seems to go hand in hand with overeating eh! (well, it does in my case)

Roll on August 1st;)

namaste said:
Hmm, nearly 2 weeks? Time for an update methinks!

Just spent a few days away with OH in Liverpool (I love Liverpool!) and then Bristol preparing for his move here........ blerdy boxes.... and I've never seen anyone with such a book collection... there must seriously be at least 3000:eek: Tis lucky the loft is now fully boarded:D

Anyway, I don't feel like I've put on weight ~ if I have tis only a few pounds which is bound to happen when you come off a liquid diet anyway. So the plan;

I'm gonna weigh myself in the morning and go from there. I'll cut down between now and August 1st and then go back to Exante. I'm not sure which plan yet, I guess that partly depends on how much weight (if any) I've put on! I've definitely decided I want to be 126lbs at the most so that bit isn't a problem........ just how to get there and how long I want to take:sigh:

It feels like I've got my head round stuff so I really hope I'm not kidding myself.... being self delusional seems to go hand in hand with overeating eh! (well, it does in my case)

Roll on August 1st;)

Nice to hear from you hun x yay can't wait for you to come back :)

Back