Named and Shamed !!!!!

I'll join you honey! i'm off on my hols in just under 6 weeks now and i deffo need to get at least half a stone off before i even look at a bikini!! :D

well guys im very dissapointed as i lost a grand total of 1/2 a pound !!!!!!!!! i did four 45 min gym classes aswell ;-(
better than a gain i spose but with only 6 weeks 2 go i need to get stuck in and focused ................. its soooooooooooooo hard all i seem to think about is FOOD

anyways im not gonna let it get me down im getting my trainers on and going to the gym for a legs bums n tums class before work

have a good day everyone
R.G x

Well done with keeping up with your classes despite a disappointing weigh in. I could have cried when I gained a pound last week after doing a gym class every day - soooo frustrating as I only needed to lose half a pound for my Club 10 - AAARRGGGHH a pound had better come off tomorrow or I will not be responsible for my actions in class!!

Don't feel too disheartened with the 1/2 lb, it may be that you've lost a lot of inches rather than actual weight..I met my MIL the other day and she said I had lost a lot of weight since she last saw me, and when I told her I'd only actually lost a few lbs she said I must have worked my shape off going swimming etc then because she could see a huge difference..so weight isn't the only sign that things are going well.

this is me too. i am trying to loose some weight so that i can wear my size 14 next jeans and lovely top for my birthday on 10 July.

Yes its true I have lost inches - a total of 12 in fact during those 2 months when I didn't lose any weight :eek:

I still like to see some movement on the scales though and FINALLY 3lbs came off this week :)

I got my Club 10 and 1 & 1/2 Stone Award too - its like buses - nothing for ages then 3 come along at once :D

How is everyone doing? Are you all on target for your holiday? Im not doing so well, but am aiming to get my 1 stone award b4 holiday which gives me 3 weeks to lose 4 1/2 lbs that's doable right? Hope you are all on track!

Hi Guys,
sorry ive not been on i havnt had any internet connection ...........
well ive lost another 2 n half up to date ...... taking me to 11 stone 1.5 so my aim is to get into the 10 stones bracket next week

fingers crossed ..... only 4 weigh ins to go till holiday

i have had to swap from a thurs WI to a tues one due to work

good luck all
xx

Back