Named and Shamed !!!!!

R.G

Im holding my hands up as a complete rubbish yo-yo Slimming World dieter haha ... I have no will power what so ever and i seem to fail miserbely at wkends, I manage to loose a few pounds then put a few back on ect ect .....

My current weight is 11 st 4.5lb and as i go on holiday in just 7 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really want to loose some weight

So i thought i would NAME and SHAME myself in the hope of keeping on track.

I am joing class AGAIN this thurs and i am hoping to update each week with a weight loss (we will see) :rolleyes:

Any tips, advice, yummy recipes and kicks up the bums are all more than welcome

The thought of wearing a bikini is filling me with dread :eek:

So fingers (n toes) crossed n positive thinking from NOW :D

Any body else wanna join me a 7week countdown ???? ..... I need all the help i can get lol:break_diet:

You have just described me! I have the same 7lbs on-off-on-off-on for months and this is my 2nd week of hoping that I can finally just stop messing about and do it!
I will set myself the task of losing 10lbs in 7 weeks! No point setting myself up to fail! LOL x

Same here RG. Ive got 9 weeks till my hols and really startin to panic now. :eek: It is do able. If we really put our minds to it we cud be a stone lighter on the beach!:D

I am up for the challenge, i need some motivation!

Add me too! I'm 11 61/2 and will be missing weigh in at group for six weeks due to oh being injured! So I need extra help in keeping on track with losing my weight as I won't be weighing in as I threw my scales away Coz I was getting obsessed! I'm hoping to lose at least 7lbs in 6 weeks! Good luck! Xx

My holiday is in 6 weeks and I am also starting to panic so i think I will join you! The last few wks I have lost 2lb, put on 2lb etc getting frustrating now I really want to get past this stage!! I realistically want to lose 8lb in 6 wks, hopefully we can all help each other out!

oh my goodness this is so me! Been faffing about for weeks - teetering on the edge of getting my Club 10 - pound on - pound off - 2 pound on - half off - ENOUGH ALREADY!!

I Could have written this too!

thing is at least ur doing somthing about it - good luck

When I go to eat something that I maybe really don't need or shouldn't be having I ask myself this:

*what is more important to me? this food or getting into that dress/down to that size/etc? *

It doesn't always work, my slow weight loss testifies to that, but it does a lot of the time.

Hi all ........

Thanks so much for all the messages ... im sure we can do this with each others help and encouragment

well tommorows the day I am re- joining SW so i will check in with u all then

Good Luck to everyone on the beach body mission haha

xx R.G xx

I'm in....i have 12 weeks until my holiday!! Like someone else said....the thought of me in a bikini scares me!! Good luck ladies :) xx

I'm in I need to loose 8lbs and I'd love to do this before the end of June really!!! I weigh in every wed been the same for a couple of months then I put on 1lb this week! Eeeeek but doesn't surprise me it's the weekends that do it! But I'm determined now I made the super speed for lunch tomo and have loads left over so hope this gives me a boost! We can do it! Should really get excessing again more I have been slack the past three weeks only been twice because of work but I am riding my bike to work so I convince myself that counts!

stick a photo of either you as you are now in your undies, or a pic of some bee-yoo-ti-ful lady :giggle: in your kitchen. Hopefully this will make you think twice about being norty.

Or ... you could make your weekends "fake away" instead of indulging in bad food have a sw kebab/KFC etc.

Or ... Maybe save 3-5 syns per day so that if you do splurge (oo-er) at the weekends then it wont be nearly as disasterous.

Good Luck, you can do it and will be looking loverly in that binkini :)

Well ladies how we all getting on......

i went back to group n got on the dreaded scales !!!!!! .......... lovin the idea of takin a pic of myself and whenever i go 2 grab fatty fatty food i will try n remember to look at the pic n remind myself that i know longer want to look like this

Just prepared a home made chicken curry for tonights tea ( we dnt eat till 9ish) n it looks n smells delish .. having half sw chips and half rice with it ..... NO NANN BREAD haha ..............

any fave recipes you would like to share will be greatly received and i would love to hear more about these fake aways

R.G
X

I've been the same, hopping back and forth between Slimming World and Weight Watchers.

I've dropped down a stone since I was last on Slimming World, someone at work has been trying to get me to do the Cambridge Diet with them. I've been in two minds about it and this afternoon I decided, for me and on my personal opinion as much as I would love the weight to come off, I want to teach myself that I can do it by eating healthily.

So, tomorrow I'm getting up (whenever I decide to pull myself out of bed) and I'll be weighing myself and starting again, fresh start! I've already reset my trackers ready for tomorrow :3

Onwards and downwards ladies (and gents!)

P.s I've already had my slice of humble pie ... :'(

Tonight I made the kfc chicken fake away, it was lush! Will deffo be making it again and also want to try some more fake aways xxx

weigh in day tomoz n im really nervous as i havnt exacatly been a angel !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have done four 45 mins classes at my gym this week though so im a hoping n a praying it might have helped me have a loss ... fingers n toes crossed

will let u all know how i get on ........

good luck everyone

r.g x

Baby-belle said:
Have you got the recipe?

Hey the recipe is as follows

4 slices nimble/ww brown bread
Chicken drummers/thighs
1 jar of chicken victim
1 egg
Herbs and spices
Garlic/chilli

Boil chicken for 30 mins, leave to cool and then remove skin. Mix chicken bovril, herbs, garlic and chilli and egg and set aside.

In a separate bowl crumble bread into fine breadcrumbs (some ppl put them in food processor but you don't need to)

Take the chicken smother in the bovril mix, then cover in breadcrumbs, place on baking tray and stick in the oven for 20 mins

Good luck! Im havin it again tomo eve! Xx

Back