Nandos help please

sugarlove

Never been here before but off out for a meal on Sat night. I've had a look at other threads, and will prob order half chicken and spicey rice, but my question is does this come with suace or is it dry?
Do I need to allow extra syns for putting sauce on the chicken?

Can't wait! :D

When I went to Nandos, I had a half chicken with medium sauce, spicey rice and corn on the cob, and for dessert I had fat free frozen yoghurt.

The whole meal was gorgeous. Any idea of how many syns I should allow on an EE day? I removed the skin off the chicken!
:)

Quarter chicken with the marinade is about 2 syns so for half id save 4, yoghurt works around about 2 syns for "a small cup". Not sure how accurate that is, but Id say 8 syns is enough because I think the rice is free and corn is obviously free :)

Today at class there was a woman who said she had a friend that lived in nandos lol. She lost every week! It can be done just food optimise and use syns wisely eh, mmmm nandos!

Hey, so a quarter chicken is 2 syns? Is that on Green or Red? If it's Green does that 2 syns include using the chicken as a H extra B? I'm going this friday, just trying to find something edible :( xx

today i had half a chicken, plain with all skin removed.. a fino salad and spicy rice, then i took my own fruit bag and had half a cup of frozen yog (mainly because my teeth are so sensitive :p)

xxx

Back