• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Nando's meal platter

ginlin

Better to Drink your Syns
My daughter has won a meal at Nandos in a competition at school:D

It is for a meal platter, which consists of a whole roast chicken, either a large or two regular sides and two bottomless drinks.

We have never been there before, so quite looking forward to it.

But, my question is, if I only eat the meat of the chicken, and leave the skin, would this be free?

As when I roast a chicken at home, it is free, I don't know whether Nando's do something to it, that would stop it being free

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jaylou

Gold Member
You can ask for it with no marinade (I think), saying that - KFC with skin removed is "allegedly" free so I don't see why this shouldn't be.
If you have corn, ask for no butter in case they put it on.

I love Nandos, haven't been for ages though. Enjoy it!

Shrimpy

Gold Member
The rice is 1syn. :) And the chicken I treat as free when the skin is removed. :)

Im afraid even the 'plain' chicken has been marinated. As a nandos addict ive found this very difficult on the sw diet as quarter chicken is 22 syns :-(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15.5lbs gone 33 to go!!!! ****

Sorry thats on green on extra easy and red its 8 1/2 syns for quarter x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15.5lbs gone 33 to go!!!! ****

Shrimpy

Gold Member
It never stopped me losing... then again, I always treat meals out as keep it as less than 8 syns for the rest of the day just in case!

ginlin

Better to Drink your Syns
Thanks everyone x

I had intended to not eat the skin, but it was far too tasty to waste :eek:

Oh well, you've got to enjoy yourself as well as doing SW ;)

Eek had nando's plain double chicken pitta, chips and coleslaw yesterday haven't got a clue how many syns that is!!!!! ( best prepare for a gain this week!!)

Eek had nando's plain double chicken pitta, chips and coleslaw yesterday haven't got a clue how many syns that is!!!!! ( best prepare for a gain this week!!)
I've had two this week!!! Went for the spicy rice and corn on the cob but am dreading the scales tonight - we NEVER eat out though so it was a treat!!

Weird, must have changed. I apologise!