NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Food for today Wed 7/2

B. 2 eggs scrambled.
L. 5 scan bran heb. 1 Muller and a banana.
D. Spaghetti Bolognese with speedy carrots and onions with passatta. Pasta plus 25g parmesan. Hea.

Need to syn milk. 50ml at cafe and 3 coffee at home. Probably 100ml.
Wow you're really going for it this week Doreen - well done a brilliant day! x

Hello @upndown

We had a few snow flurries but nothing to get excited about.

How was your pub lunch?

My pub lunch was lovely thanks - I started off well by ordering a child's portion of a vegetarian pasta dish :) then finished with a full size portion of choc brownie, choc sauce and ice cream :eek: which also came with a fresh mint leaf - which I believe negates at least 50% of the calorific value ;) but don't think that applies to my Amaretto and diet coke!

Well we can't have our sons interfering with our nutritional requirements can we - presume you're talking about a food stash in that bedroom?! :whistle:Enjoy your time away!

As we usually go shopping together when I go down there I take a small stash of white chocolate down with me. I have to be careful thou of how much I eat as it effects my ibs. :confused:

Hope your days have gone well Mary & Doreen? Mine has gone ok & well within my 'syns'. Had good evening out with a friend - she took me to a Soroptomists meeting - they were reviewing all the charity work they'e been involved in over the past year - very interesting - I'm considering joining - you can volunteer as and when - which wd suit me.

Last edited:
Weighed in this morning and lost 1lb. Not been so good today as am at Haverhill. Will pop to the shop tomorrow and buy some free food/speed. Guess it will basically need to be fruit.
No more picking tomorrow and will put food on as I promised to myself

Have a good weekend all xx

Missed this post yesterday somehow Doreen - well done on your pound off - it all counts when the numbers are going down doesn't it? Hope you're enjoying yourself there and it's keeping dry so you can enjoy a walk with the dog and your SW day's going well? xx

Last edited:
Stats aren't available. @Pierce I think needs to do something to get it to work.
Thank you - As you'll see I managed to add my stats below so either Pierce has fixed that problem now or I'm using the word 'stats' in another context :cool: either way thanks!

I have a rubbish 3 days foodwise. Silly definitely. Will be home tomorrow and will start again. I will have four days to catch up. Will do my utmost.

I have a rubbish 3 days foodwise. Silly definitely. Will be home tomorrow and will start again. I will have four days to catch up. Will do my utmost.
Just draw the line Doreen and you know you can do a lot in 4 days! You've done it before so you can do it again - go for it!

Busy day - so didn't get a chance to overeat :classic_roll_eyes: so that's the good bit - bad bit is that I feel really bloated :( WI day 2moro so bit fed up about that - had lots of speed & fluid today - hope that does the trick by the morning ;)

Just a quickie - I lost 1.5lbs today - didn't stay to class as we've got a busy day. That loss was over 2 weeks cos we had snow & didn't get to class last week - but ok with that as I'm now 2lbs away from the top of my target range - it's taken a very long time to get back anywhere near my target range so going to try very hard to stay there now :classic_roll_eyes: :classic_err_what: :classic_confused: Also must be grateful for having the flu to help the pounds melt away!

Oh so lovely to be right near your target range well done 😆♥️

Back