NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Many thanks for your kind message Mary - we've arranged the funeral for Thursday - MiL wanted the same type of service as her husband - think we've organised everything now - as you'll know it's a sad and strange time but as you say - she's at peace.

Last edited:
Hi - I'm back on plan - went back to SW classes last Tuesday and have had a pretty good week - feeling positive.

Hope everyone's well and enjoying the weather.

We had more sad news recently - a friend of the family died - her funeral was on what would have been her 13th birthday - she had an deteriorating undiagnosed neurological condition - she was a happy girl and real fighter to the end - her parents and her brother were wonderful with her.

Last edited:
Welcome back. Good to see you are back on it.:)

:classic_frown: to the little girl. A young life taken too soon.

I do like seeing the sun out but just wish it was a bit cooler with it. Stops me from doing things. Unless I do them during the night. :classic_err_what:

Know what you mean about the heat - I've been working on the veg late at night in the dark! Everything's growing so fast in this weather isn't it?

I lost 3.5lbs this week and have carried on with the plan this week so should have a loss this week - feeling better for eating more healthily but we're going on holiday next Friday - so I'll need to be careful then!

Got back into exercise too - doing exercise workouts at home and enjoying the breeze on walks along the seafront - planning to do some nice long walks when we're away.

Last edited:
Hee Hee - no I haven't run away - my MiL has been very poorly and died last week - think you know she's been seriously ill for a long time - she was 88 and must have had a strong constitution but she's at peace now.

As you'll know it's a busy and sad time - I'll pop in when I can.
Very sorry to hear about your MIL ...it’s never easy when you lose someone close to you (((Hugs)))

Very sorry to hear about your MIL ...it’s never easy when you lose someone close to you (((Hugs)))

Thanks Mini - hope you're well - we're off on a 4 week break - going to try to control my eating but it'll be a challenge!

Well done on weight loss. Will write more later.:)
Hi - we're off to Scotland then Ireland 2moro - looking forward to a month of resting - hopefully with controlled eating - it'll be a challenge though!

Hi - we're off to Scotland then Ireland 2moro - looking forward to a month of resting - hopefully with controlled eating - it'll be a challenge though!
I hope you are enjoying your holiday and having a well deserved rest! :)

Doreen is back.

Have had some problems last few months but am back on minis.

Friday
Breakfast. Lots baby tomatoes with 3 trimmed rashers and 3 eggs
Lunch. Scan bran. HEB Ham. Tomatoes and 4 satsumas.
Dinner. 90g mince, onions, swede, carrot, baked beans. Gravy grans 2, syns and around 300g spud with skin on.
HEA 300ml 1% milk for coffee all day
3 satsumas before bed with a coffee. I'm

SYNS FOR THE DAY. 2

WELL FIRST DAY DONE. A GOOD DAY.

Saturday

Breakfast.
2 bananas.

Lunch
5 scan ran. Corned beef 3.5 syns. Tomatoes.
Grapes. Banana

Dinner
Chicken thighs, boiled spud, carrots, cauli, swede,
Cranberry sauce 3 syns
10.1/2g dry stuffing. 1.5 syns

Later
Laughing cow X life yes
Scan bran 5 syns
6 satsumas

HEA 300ml 1% milk yes

13 syns

Monday

Breakfast
Bacon, 3 eggs, tomatoes

Lunch
Scan bran Ben. Corned beef 3.5syns
Toms. L.Cow cheese Hea.
Satsumas, diet drink

Dinner

2 loin chops. Boiled spud,swede, carrot, cauli. Onions, Oxo cube.
Apple sauce 2 syns, stuffing dry 1.5 syns

300ml 1% milk Yes
Satsumas,
Diet drink

7 syns

Monday.

Breakfast

3 bacon, 2 eggs

Lunch

Scan bran Heb. Ham, salad cream,. Didn't measure. About 5 syns, 5 bananas, 3 pears

Dinner

Boiled bacon, boiled spuds, swede, carrot.

Milk 300ml 1%. Hea
Diet drink.

These meals Sat, Sun and Mon are not 100% accurate because not written all down.
Forgot I was coming back to minis. Finished bananas, goodness knows how many

I had started short walks. Unfortunately I have developed sciatica in my right leg and buttock. So no actual excercise at present, just so e hobbling.

Back