NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

My plan is to try and get on minis every day and put down everything. If I cannot get on I can put it on my fone protemp. I am really going to try and plan ahead at least a day or two. The new sw planner gives the opportunity to do this. I know I get caught out sometimes coming to Haverhill but I usually have a couple of main part of meals in freezer, so that should help. I did good today and only had one cookie.
That in itself is a milestone.
:nono:

Also when say sorting the dried washing I will take it upstairs as they are ready and not put piles at the bottom of the stairs and try to take it up all at once. Something I have recently started to do is when watching TV, which I do a lot of, I will get up in the adverts and move around a bit to stop the stiffness I have started getting.

Any other suggestions - apart from too much walking.

All good ideas there Doreen - you know what they say if we don't use it we lose it! Seriously though, if walking is out how about armchair exercises for stability and strength? I just googled it and a NHS page came up - it looked good - I'll send it to you if you're interested xx

Nik & Davina had 15 people in front of them at the call in centre. Doc says Flynn has a slight chest infection so has given him antibiotics - now what do I know??

Let's hope the anti-bs sort Flynn's infection xx

Monday 29th Dec

B; 1/2 Tin spaghetti, 2 eggs 3 bread (2.1/2)
L: 20g red leicester (h/e a)
2 bread 2 bananas (5 syns)
milk (2 syns)
D: Beef, boiled spud processed peas
gravy grans (1syn)
Cookie from Flynn (2.1/2) 2 bananas
Baileys coffee (4.1/2)

16 1/2

Another good day Doreen - just a tiny bit over syns but u are counting everything and they mount up don't they?xx

I do agree with you Linda that is for the folks using EE. A little more difficult for those doing red and green. Not so much if have you have done it lots before but we have one or two in our group that I have helped to do the red and green and now they are taking the syns out of the book and off the app for red and green. The consultant knew nothing about them really.
I will continue to help them but anything new comes out they could be stumped.

As you say for the EE plan I don`t see what the `fuss` was all about or even the `excitement` consultants said there was. I have read up on line, but no books yet.

you're kind to help people with red and green - but looks like SW are encouraging us to have less Healthy extras doesn't it? but guess we can choose which plan suits us best? xx

Hi - bit quiet here - hope everyone's happy and enjoying themselves?

busy here but I have had a headache that's not shifting after 2 lots of Ibuprofen - so it's the chippy for tea - I'll fish with no batter I think. Rest of food:

b: bacon, egg, tomatoes and heb bread
l: SW french onion soup, oatcake 2 syns, cheese hea
t: cod, beet, pickled onions, peas and tomato- a funny combination but better than cooking!
snacks: Apple,
drinks: fruit tea, water
no exercise cos of my headache!

Hope your headache quickly disappears, Sheila and I hope you had a lovely Christmas too. Just catching up on everyone's news! :) All the best for 2015.

Kathy xx

Hello. My plan is to be very strict with my low carb diet and to continue with my swimming. But haven't been recently as I have been painting walls lol lol Upndown I hope headache is better. :angel09::angel09:

Tues 30th Dec

B: 2 eggs, 1/2 tin spaghetti h/e bread 1 xtra bread 2.1/2 syns

L: banana few bits of picks
D: chicken thigh, boiled spuds broccoli (would have been 2 thighs & drumstick but Flynn ate best part of drumstick abd 1 thigh)
Bits & bobs. 3 bears heads. 6 mini rolo. grapes & 1 biscuit type thing with choc on it.
Lets say 15 syns. Only ate those bits cause was playing with Flynn.

He has been pretty good today. Better than Nanny, I have felt sick and headachie.

All good ideas there Doreen - you know what they say if we don't use it we lose it! Seriously though, if walking is out how about armchair exercises for stability and strength? I just googled it and a NHS page came up - it looked good - I'll send it to you if you're interested xx

That would be good Linda - thanks. I will do some walking of course if only down to the local cafe. I do plan tho not to sit too long without moving.
I have not been out since I got here Monday 8.30am but reckon a fair bit more activity than if I had been at home. Up & down to the loo if nothing else.
Think I am going home on Thursday.
Want to get weighed on Friday. If there is a gain I want to get tucked in again,.

I'm wishing you all a Happy New Year today because I doubt I'll get a chance tomorrow.
Let's just say I'm looking forward to Friday, I'm feeling a little bit hemmed in and need some alone time.
See you all Friday, come what may.
Love and hugs xxx

Hi - bit quiet here - hope everyone's happy and enjoying themselves?

busy here but I have had a headache that's not shifting after 2 lots of Ibuprofen - so it's the chippy for tea - I'll fish with no batter I think. Rest of food:

b: bacon, egg, tomatoes and heb bread
l: SW french onion soup, oatcake 2 syns, cheese hea
t: cod, beet, pickled onions, peas and tomato- a funny combination but better than cooking!
snacks: Apple,
drinks: fruit tea, water
no exercise cos of my headache!

replying to my own post so that my naughty treat fest tonight doesn't get missed with the older posts - I cd kick myself - all went to plan until about 9.00 then had nuts, mince pie, ice cream - so blown today - having a bit if a party here 2moro night but will try my best - hope u've all done better than me today!x

Last edited:
I'm wishing you all a Happy New Year today because I doubt I'll get a chance tomorrow.
Let's just say I'm looking forward to Friday, I'm feeling a little bit hemmed in and need some alone time.
See you all Friday, come what may.
Love and hugs xxx

Happy New Year to you too - roll on Friday for some breathing space for u - see u then!!xx

Happy new year to you all x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Happy 2015 everyone! I hope everyone achieves their goals! :new_year::new_year::new_year::new_year::new_year::new_year::new_year::new_year::new_year:

Seems everyone has got headache xx i had a severe one for 3 days now xx

Happy 2015 everyone! I hope everyone achieves their goals! :new_year::new_year::new_year::new_year::new_year::new_year::new_year::new_year::new_year:

thanks Mo - lovely pics - your target's in sight now - well done!xx

Seems everyone has got headache xx i had a severe one for 3 days now xx
yes wonder if it's a symptom of a bug? Mine's not as bad today - hope urs buzzes off soonxx

yes wonder if it's a symptom of a bug? Mine's not as bad today - hope urs buzzes off soonxx

Its alot better today thanks xx but yes my.daughter has been same so reckon its a bug :(

Wed 31st December
Brunch
2 eggs, beans toast. xtra toast 2.5
Snack Cake with Flynn 5 syns +
banana sarnie 5 syns

D: 2 fish cakes (8syns)boiled spud
banana yogurt

20.1/2 syns

Back