NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Hi Stacey... I see Nanny D has already welcomed you. I'm another of her crazy regular posters but have to say this is such a lovely friendly place and always help on hand. Good luck with your SW journey. :)

Thank You very much! :)
Really loving this site and this thread! Such a motivational booster!!!
High Five Ladies its nearly Friday! :)
xx

Thank You very much! :)
Really loving this site and this thread! Such a motivational booster!!!
High Five Ladies its nearly Friday! :)
xx

Thanks - I'm not looking forward to WI 2moro - big meal out Sat, binge another day, 19 syns yest by accident - honest! Keeping things low today - too little - too late I know!!Good luck to everyone else WI 2moro!!xx

Tortoise and the Hare :) x

Yes but there comes a point when I need to get a move on - I'm still losing some of my hol weight from last August!!!!!

Thanks! Random question, But on most threads I've read there is nothing about the amount of water people drink. I religously try to drink 2 litres of water aday. When I stop drinking water I start putting weight back on. Do any of you fab Slimming world'ers calculate your water intake too?
Stacey :)

Thanks for raising that - since I read your post - I've been watching what I drink - not as much as I thought!! Drinking like mad today to fill myself up to stop overeating before WI - in the vain hope I'll stay the same!!xx

Ohhh... If you have your weigh in today. I wouldnt go too over-board. You might put water weight on, First couple of days of guzzling water I put a couple of pound on then lost double what I had put on!
I'm going back on my lemon water next week, if I remember to buy lemons!

Ohhh... If you have your weigh in today. I wouldnt go too over-board. You might put water weight on, First couple of days of guzzling water I put a couple of pound on then lost double what I had put on!
I'm going back on my lemon water next week, if I remember to buy lemons!

I must remember to get lemon today. Thought I would try lemon water

I think Upndown weighs Friday. I do and must try and eat a bit light today

Yes good luck to anybody weighing today and the Friday weighers tomorrow. Lose Lose Lose can can can

I maintained :(

I enjoy taking the scenic route of losing weight! It may take longer but it uses less petrol!!!! X

Hey shorty :eek: sorry, have just realised you have no stats on your profile. I didn`t in the beginning and of course it is not compulsory. Just wondered how you are getting on doing your scenic route. I do the scenic route too - for 5 years no less :)

I maintained :(

well better than a gain but really disappointing if you've had a good week and were expecting a loss - as our leader Doreen says keep at it!!xx

I must remember to get lemon today. Thought I would try lemon water

I think Upndown weighs Friday. I do and must try and eat a bit light today

11 Benefits of Lemon Water You Didn't Know About

I started more for the Immune system as mine is weak, But it also aided my weight lose. As it got colder I stopped, Should have drank it hot with honey! :( Live and Learn! Going to flush as much through me in the next two weeks before my operation!

Let me know what you think if you try it! :)
x

I have just joined the Friday weighers thread Upndown. I saw Cloudy on there too. Do ya fancy joining kid???

Hope you not too disappointed with that. I am glad you said maintained because that , in my opinion, is what it is.

Keep going Blades xx

I was expecting it after a bad start to week but going to stick to it 100% this week x COME ON lol xxxxx

Thursday 22nd January. Had dinner early as getting weighed tomorrow.

Hexa milk. hexb 60g wm bread

B: eggs, bacon mushrooms toms. toast

L: wm roll (6 syns) pineapple.

D: 2 loin chops. onion. mushroom. tbs yogurt, spuds, broccoli, dijon mustard (2 syns)

Total 8 syns.

Maybe fruit & yogurt later OR a couple of pears

Hey shorty :eek: sorry, have just realised you have no stats on your profile. I didn`t in the beginning and of course it is not compulsory. Just wondered how you are getting on doing your scenic route. I do the scenic route too - for 5 years no less :)
I have no stats yet as yesterday was my first loss lol, not had chance to update yet! X

Thursday 22nd January. Had dinner early as getting weighed tomorrow. Hexa milk. hexb 60g wm bread B: eggs, bacon mushrooms toms. toast L: wm roll (6 syns) pineapple. D: 2 loin chops. onion. mushroom. tbs yogurt, spuds, broccoli, dijon mustard (2 syns) Total 8 syns. Maybe fruit & yogurt later OR a couple of pears

Will u use any more Syns or is that it? X

I have no stats yet as yesterday was my first loss lol, not had chance to update yet! X

Oh! I didn`t realise. I was being nosy.

Will u use any more Syns or is that it? X

No that is it for today Serena. Early night too I am tired.

Back