Naomi F food diary

Thursday 7 October - Green

B: 2 eggs & a grapefruit

S: apple, melon, M&S sugar free sweets (6) coffee with semi skimmed milk (part hexa1)

L: salad made with pepper, radish, cherry tomato and spring onions. SW quiche made with leek, mushroom, onion, pepper and 85g ham (hexb1)

S: mini babybel (part hexa1) alpen light (1/2 hexb2) sugar free crusha (0.5 & part hexa2)

S: When got home... absolutely starving!! So had the leftover macaroni cheese from yesterday...(part hexa2 & 0.5 from mustard)

D: baked rice and chickpeas. Brocolli. Green beans.

S: alpen light (1/2 hexb2) 1/2 cup hot choc (5)

SYNS: 12

Friday 8 October - Green

B: 3 eggs, apple, grapefruit

S: coffee with semi-skimmed milk (2/3 hexa1) 2 apples, M&S sugar free sweets (3)

L: leftover baked rice and chickpeas

S: fat free actimel, sugar free crusha (0.5 & hexa2) finished off the baked rice and chickpeas

D: frittata made with 70g turkey (2/3 hexb1) potato, peas, pepper, onion and garlic. Sprouts, mangetout, baby corn

S: mini babybel light (1/3 hexa1) 1/2 cup hot choc with 1 tbsp light squirty cream (6) 3 alpen lights (1/3 hexb1, hexb2 & 1 syn)

SYNS: 10.5

Saturday 9 October - Green

Had my first proper personal training session today (well had one before but was mainly talking) don't know what he's done to me but am really aching :) even though go to gym 4 times a week for 60 - 75 mins at a time and really do try and push myself, feel like its one of the first proper workouts I've had! am continuing even though really expensive... if you seen him you would understand why I want to continue! :D

B: grapefruit & leftover frittata (20g turkey - part hexb1) coffee with semi-skimmed milk (part hexa1)

L: leftover macaroni cheese from the other day (part hexa1 & 0.5 for mustard)

S: apple, sugar free crusha (0.5 & part hexa2) mini babybel light (part hexa2) M&S sugar free sweets (3.5)

D: prawn biryani (made with 40g prawns, part hexb1) green beans, carrots, onion, garlic, basmati rice, fat free yoghurt and spices. apple.

S: grapefruit, 3 alpen lights (part hexb1, hexb2 & 1 syn) 2 mini milks (3) skinny cow triple choc icecream (4.5) 2 bites of a go ahead caramel crunch bar (2)

SYNS: 15

Last edited:
Sunday 10 October - Green

Am aching lotsssss today :D

B: 2 eggs, grapefruit, apple, coffee with semi-skimmed milk (part hexa1)

L: cauliflower and potato curry with basmati rice. made with 1 tbsp olive oil (hexb1) fresh fruit salad made with apple, pear, orange, banana, kiwi, grapes and strawberries

S: M&S sugar free sweets (3) apple, grapes

D: SW quiche made with onion, baked beans and 30g reduced fat cheese (part hexa2) sprouts, green beans

S: apple, melon, 1/2 cup hot choc (4 & remaining hexa's) 2 alpen lights (hexb2)

SYNS: 7 :D:D:D

Monday 11 October - Green

Not aching as much today... booked my next personal trainer session for saturday! Didnt eat much today as not feeling 100%... can't be a bad thing :rolleyes:

B: 2 eggs & grapefruit

S: coffee with semi skimmed milk (part hexa1) M&S sugar free sweets (4)

L: SW quiche made with leek, mushroom, pepper, onion and quorn ham

D: macaroni cheese (0.5 for mustard and hexb1) sprouts, sugar snap peas

S: hot chocolate (4 & hexa2) apple, 2 alpen lights (hexb2)

SYNS: 8.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 12 October - Green

Naughty naughty... ate pretty much exactly the same as yesterday! Know it isnt good but still feel absolutely bleurgh... even went to the gym and could only do half an hour... normally when I'm at the gym I'm good to go but just felt so lacking in energy... I hope I feel better soon! Anyway, already got a different lunch lined up for tomorrow...

B:2 eggs & a grapefruit

S:melon, M&S sugar free sweets (4) coffee with semi skimmed milk (part hexa1)

L: SW quiche made with leeks, mushrooms, onion, pepper and quorn ham

D: leftover macaroni cheese from yesterday (0.5 for mustard and hexb1) sprouts, apple

S: 1/2 cup hot choc (4 & part hexa1) 2 alpen lights (hexb2)

Wednesday 13 October - EE

Still feel like such crap... what is wrong with me?? Body magic pretty much a no no!

B: 2 eggs & a grapefruit, tropicana tropical juice (2)

S: coffee with semi-skimmed milk (part hexa) apple, M&S sugar free sweets (4)

L: chopped chicken liver with onion and hard boiled egg (highly recommend this for anyone doing a red day!!)

S: apple, 1/2 cup hot choc (6)

D: tinned spaghetti with reduced fat cheese (part hexa + 2) can you tell I just couldnt be bothered... OH actually had to make this!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realise this is quite naughty for an EE day as not 1/3 superfree with every meal... but not well, so not going to be too hard on myself!

SYNS: 14

Last edited:
Thursday 14 October - Green

Still not well and therefore not eating much

S: coffee with semi skimmed milk (part hexa) M&S sugar free sweets (4)

L: SW quiche made with leek, onion, pepper, mushrooms and quorn ham

D: tinned spaghetti with reduced fat cheese (hexa2) made by OH again... no energy to even cook :( apple

S: 2 alpen lights (hexb1)

SYNS: 4

Last edited:
Friday 15 October

Wahoo weighed myself today and have lost 4.5lb meaning my BMI is normal and would have 1 stone & club 10 awards... still feeling like crap but this is more than enough to cheer me up... actually cried when i stood on the scales, i have worked so hard for this and 9 stone 10lb was a major target for me for the above two reasons... so very happy to get there... my only fear is that this has happened because I'm ill and not eating much and as soon as i get better and back to normal it will go back on... it is * week though so maybe the two could balance out... i know i eat a lot normally and i know i probably do need to cut down and just try and carry on as i am doing...

S: coffee with semi skimmed milk (hexa) 2 apples, M&S sugar free sweets (4)

L: SW quiche made with leek, mushrooms, onion, pepper and quorn ham

D: chicken liver with 50g plain rice and a little soy sauce, sprouts, sugar snap peas

S: apple, 2 alpen lights (hexb) hot chocolate (10)

Last edited:
Saturday 16 October - EE

B: 2 eggs, apple, grapefruit

L: tinned spaghetti with reduced fat cheese (part hexa) apple, mini milk (1.5)

S: coffee with semi-skimmed milk (part hexa) M&S sugar free sweet (0.5) apple

D: satay chicken (recipe I found on here, 5 syns) 50g plain rice with a little soy sauce, sprouts, sugar snap peas

S: 1/2 cup hot choc (5) alpen light (1/2 hexb)

SYNS: 12

Sunday 17 October - Green

Happy happy happy today - fitted into a pair of old jeans and some other old stuff - including a top which when i lost a few pounds and tried it on, thought i was going to have to cut it off :D:D:D nearly had a panic attack trying to get it over my bust :rolleyes: got it on today although still needed a little assistance getting it off! :D

Also, went shopping and fitted into some size SMALL stuff :cool:

B: grapefruit, coffee with semi skimmed milk (part hexa1)

L: baked rice and chickpeas made with 1 tbsp olive oil (hexb1) peas, fresh fruit salad

S: M&S sugar free sweets (2.5) apple

D: three bean salad made with olive oil and curry paste (2) scrambled egg made with 30g philadelphia light (part hexb2) and 1 tsp butter (1) cherry tomatoes

Supper: baked egg and tomatoes

S: 1/2 cup hot choc (3 & hexa2) 2 alpen light bars (hexb2 - slightly over on hexb today but was under yesterday so works out about right over the two day period

Monday 18 October - Green

Really not well :( but still managed to do my first exercise class (body attack) was hard, but I survived!

S: coffee with semi skimmed milk (part hexa1) M&S sugar free sweets (6)

L: SW quiche made with pepper, mushroom, leek, onion & quorn chicken

D: tinned spaghetti with reduced fat cheese (hexa2) apple, few spoons of thorntons chocolate pudding (4)

S: small amount of hot chocolate (4 & part hexa1) 2 alpen lights (hexb1)

Last edited:
Tuesday 19 October - EE

Was really ill yesterday... and a bit annoyed that i felt a bit better today (was aware still not 100%) so I saw my personal trainer but was too ill to do it really... he said i still did really good but i don't think i did!

Probably being way too hard on myself...

S: coffee with semi-skimmed milk (hexa) M&S sugar free sweets (4.5)

L: chicken and noodle salad from M&S (believe it was free as i didnt add the dressing? :confused:)

D: chicken liver with onion, garlic and celery. plain rice with a little soy sauce. cabbage

S: apple, 2 alpen lights (hexb)

SYNS: 4.5

Last edited:
Wednesday 20 October - Green

Aching lots again today after seeing my personal trainer :D

B: 2 eggs & grapefruit

L: SW quiche made with leek, mushroom, pepper, onion and quorn ham

S: apple

D: baked rice and chickpeas made with 1 tbsp olive oil (hexb1) peas

S: 2 alpen lights (hexb2) mini milk (1.5)

SYNS: 5.5

Last edited:
Thursday 21 October - Green

Still could barely walk or bend today after being shown the kettlebells on Tuesday... thought it was just me being terribly unfit until i read an article about it online & realised this is normal! Can't wait to go back now :D

S: coffee with semi skimmed milk (part hexa1) M&S sugar free sweets (6)

L: leftover baked rice and chickpeas (had already counted the olive oil used into my hexb for yesterday)

D: macaroni cheese (hexa2 + 0.5 for mustard) sprouts, apple

S: 2 alpen lights (hexb1) mini milk (1.5) skinny cow dipper (3.5) small amount of hot choc (2.5) mini babybel light (part hexa1)

Last edited:
Friday 22 October - EE

Was going to be a red day, but had to change to EE when ended up eating out... therefore not quite 1/3 superfree with each meal :sigh2:

B:2 eggs & a grapefruit

L: tin tuna, 2 hard boiled eggs, radish, pepper, spring onions

D: chicken with rice and tomato (was cooked in olive oil so i understand, but not at all greasy - much less greasy than nando's for example - so will say half my hexb. Diet coke

S: apple, alpen light (1/2 hexb) few spoons of a shape delight (2.5) sugar free crusha (0.5 & part hexa)

Eugh got up in the night (couldnt sleep) and binged on mikado sticks (8)

SYNS; 15 :(

Last edited:
Saturday 23 October - Green

Went to the gym again today :D starting to see the difference :D:D

B: scrambled egg with tomatoes

S: 2 mini babybel light (4) 2 mini milk (3)

L: leftover macaroni cheese (both hexa & 0.5 for mustard)

S: apple, M&S sugar free sweets (2) 2 alpen lights (hexb1)

D: homemade aubergine, spinach and lentil curry with 50g plain white rice and 1 tbsp natural fat free yoghurt

S: SW tiramasu (3.5) 1/2 cup hot choc (5)

SYNS: 18 whoops

Last edited:
Sunday 24 October - Green

Aiming for a rare red day tomorrow!

Went to the gym and beat my record running of 10 mins - did 12 (day before yesterday was 4!!) was absolutely knackered afterwards though!

S: 2 mini milks (3)

L: baked potato, cannellini bean hotpot made with 1/2 tbsp olive oil (1/2 hexb1) cauliflower, brocolli, fresh fruit salad

S: coffee with semi-skimmed milk (part hexa) M&S sugar free sweets (3) SW tiramasu (4 - normally save my syns for an evening but was craving something sweet!)

D: leek and pea pasta (inc 28g philadelpa light - 1/2 hexb1)

S: mini babybel light (part hexa) 2 alpen lights (hexb2)

SYNS: 10

Monday 25 October - Red

Have been absolutely starving on my red day :rolleyes: however have lost another 0.5lb to take me under the 134 lb mark! Also went to M&S to get some new work trousers as I was looking like a sack of potatoes in my size 12's... i looked at the size 10 and they looked tiny, i did not believe i would get into them even when trying them on (even the size 12 looked small) but they fit beautifully! So very happy now even though still been feeling crap all day... two weeks now :eek: AND managed to resist some very scrummy looking cakes at work, even though was starving and feeling like s***

S: coffee with semi skimmed milk (part hexa) M&S sugar free sweets (5)

L: chopped chicken liver with hard boiled egg and onion

D: salmon, 198g new potatoes with skin (hexb1) sprouts, green beans

S: apple, mini milk (1.5) mini babybel light (part hexa1) 2 alpen lights (hexb2) volvic touch of fruit (1)

SYNS: 7.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 26 October - Red

S: M&S sugar free sweets (6) coffee with semi skimmed milk (part hexa1)

L: chopped chicken liver with onion and hard boiled egg

D: SW fry up - 2 morrisons eat smart chipolata sausages (1) 2 rashers weight watchers bacon, 1 egg, tinned tomato, 142g baked beans (hexb1) 150g baking potato with skin on cut up into chunks (part hexb2) really full now!

S: 2 mini milk (3) 1 alpen light (part hexb2)

Oh dear its all gone a bit wrong... i couldnt sleep and went back downstairs only to eat 2 of the treat size chocolate bars i'd bought for the trick and treaters at 4 syns each... i hadnt eaten chocolate since starting sw and i knew it would be a mistake before eating it... but i'd seen that other people had it in moderation and reckoned i had the syns left so i would do... but once i'd eaten one i had to have another!! Never mind... syns still work out fine over two day period that is yesterday and today

Also am slightly over on my hexb today but was under yesterday so works out right overall

SYNS: 18

Last edited:
Back