Naomi F food diary

Wednesday 27 October - Green

B: 2 eggs & a grapefruit

S: coffee with semi skimmed milk (hexa1) M&S sugar free sweets (4) 1 boiled sweet (1)

L: 113g tuna (hexb1) hard boiled egg and salad (radish, tomato, spring onion and beetroot)

D: macaroni cheese (0.5 for mustard) sprouts

S: 2 alpen lights (hexb2)

SYNS: 5.5

Thursday 28 October - EE

B: 2 eggs a grapefruit

S: coffee with semi skimmed milk (part hexa) M&S sugar free sweets (4)

L: M&S sweet chilli chicken (2.5) apple

S: 2 alpen lights (hexb)

D: cauliflower and potato curry (0.5 for curry sauce)

S: still hungry so finished off the leftover macaroni cheese (0.5 for mustard & part hexa)

SYNS: 7.5

Friday 29 October - Red

B: 2 eggs, grapefruit, apple

S: coffee with semi skimmed milk (part hexa1) M&S sugar free sweets (4)

L: M&S sweet chilli chicken (2.5)

S: apple, 2 mini babybel lights (part hexa2) mini dairy milk bar (4)

D: trout, 198g new potatoes (hexb1) cabbage, baby corn

S: apple, alpen light (3) plus still hungry so had 142g baked beans (hexb2) and 28g reduced fat cheese (remaining hexa)

SYNS: 10.5

Last edited:
Monday 1 November - EE

OMG what a weekend!

It started with me WI at 129lb... I rushed to update my stats on minimins! :D

Then went away for the weekend with OH and decided that as I was getting close to my target i may aswell live a little and enjoy myself... no point documenting it all but suffice to say will have to write the weekend off as about 80 syns :eek:

Was persuaded by OH to WI tonight after eating my tea... back to 132.8lb

Will WI again tomorrow morning to check the final damage!

Pretty disappointed as 1st time i'd been off plan since starting over 3 months ago... and it was as if once i'd started i just couldnt stop... damn bloody haloween... i bought treat size choccy bars and nobody turned up... ended up eating loads of them myself :mad: amongst loads of other naughty things :(

Resuming my food diary Monday onwards!

B: 28g special k sustain (hexb) with 150 semi skimmed milk (part hexa) grapefruit

S: M&S sugar free sweets (5)

L: M&S sweet chilli chicken (2.5) apple

D: chicken and rice from takeaway like i had couple of weeks ago (v. non greasy so will say 2.5 for any oil/marinade used) tomato, apple

SYNS: 10

Tuesday 2 November - EE

Happy today as have almost lost again one of the lb put on and went to the gym and ran 20 mins on the treadmill (previous record was 12 mins and it was only a couple of weeks ago that my record was 4)

B: Thought I'd better have a big breakfast as not going on lunch till 2pm for rest of week so would be starving otherwise! To my normal 2 eggs & a grapefruit I added 1 rasher WW bacon, 2 tbsp tinned tomatoes and 70g baked beans.

S: apple, M&S sugar free sweets (6.5) tictacs and chewing gum (0.5)

L: chicken, new potato, green beans and baby corn

S: Before the gym had small plate of chicken, leftover rice from yesterday, and salad

D: chicken liver, 50g plain white rice drizzled with soy sauce, green beans, apple

S: apple

SYNS: 7

Wednesday 3 November - EE

B: 2 eggs, grapefruit, small tin baked beans with 16g reduced fat cheese (part hexa)

S: coffee with semi skimmed milk (part hexa) M&S sugar free sweets (6.5)

L: 70g chicken, 70g salmon in tandoori marinade (could slightly taste oil so will guestimate 1.5) new potato, green beans, baby corn

S: apple, mini babybel light (2)

D: birds eye salmon baked in butter (apparently free? :rolleyes:), 50g plain rice, green beans

SYNS: 10

SYNS:

Back