Nas's CD Diary

Well done!!! Bet that's an amazing feeling

Off sick today so going for WI now instead of tomorrow. Just checked the scales at home they r never accurate but compared to last week I seem to only be half a pound or so lighter I hope it's a bit more then that:( went for dinner on Monday so ha 3-4 glasses of wine but food wise I was goo I hope that hasn't affected me too much.

Anyway as I now have less then a stone to goal I think it's going to be a small loss every week! So have to try not to get disheartened xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

God I've been so weak! Didn't follow the diet one bit since thursday. As a result I have gained 2lbs:( was doing so well. Anyway starting fresh again today just set myself 1 week behind.

Right back again, I don't know how many times I'm gonna fall off the wagon to lose the last 10lbs!!

Was terrible the whole of easier break then started CD again on Wed so 2 days down. Went for WI after 2 weeks and I had gained 1kg I guess it's not bad after the amount of alcohol I drank in that week I was off!! I was so happy that I was under 60kg I know I was only 59.5 but it was still a barrier that had been there for 2 years.

I'm gonna do my best to keep to the diet at the weekend I have to!! Booked a girls holiday towards the end of June and I'm gonna make sure I'm at 9 stones or better yet at goal and looking sexy in my bikini by then:D
7 weeks to go and 10lbs to goal! Bring it on;-)

Posting on here does make me feel good n make me feel like I'm on track. When I've been bad I can't bring myself to write on here so I just look at other people's posts lol there's been a lot of gaps lately in how often I post n u can guess y!! Anyhow as I said bring it on! This times the last time I'm gonna get to goal, go on holiday and alter the wedding dress! Running out of time now...

Haven't posted here in ages, been back on track for 3 weeks now n it makes me feel really good! WI today and I have lost another 2lbs! So happy with that, I am now 9 stones 3, only 6lbs to go to get to goal for my holiday, which means I will be at goal 3 months before the wedding:D I can get my dress altered then too;-)

Been ill for the last 4 days so I treated myself to a tortilla with my fajitas, I usually only have chicken n veg, mind u it was a very small one. Needed the energy to get through this nasty cold.

Can't believe how far I've come and how close I am to being happy with my body I.e. A smooth hour glass without any lumps! :)

restart 04/05/11 week 1 = 9 stones 7. week 2= 9 stones 5

Keep writing on here then pressing cancel!!
God I was doing so so well got to 9stone 2!! Thata my lowest in 3 years and I was even starting to get into size S in moat places then last weekend I had a long weekend from hell! I drank about 3 bottles of champagne over 2 days, and went to an all u can eat buffet!!
Been trying my best to stick at it since tues but finding it so hard again:-(

I'm just so close to goal I can't back down specially since I am going away with a bunch of super skinny girls in 3weeks!!
But.. Got a bday to go to on Sat and I don't know whether I can stop myself from drinking :(((
I can resist food almost all the time but my knees go weak when I'm on a night out and there is alcohol!! I do usually have a couple of drinks spirit and diet mixer at the weekend and I find it doesn't affect me really but it's when I go out on a night out that ruins it! When u drink the Crisps come out, then someone wants to stop at the kebab shop on the way home, then the next day the other half make a fry up and... So I really don't know what to do??
Should I plan to have say 3-4 vodka lemonades then stop? Or should I drive so I can't drink? Trouble is I get so bored when I'm at a bar and not drinking!!

I k ow it's really bad that alcohol plays such a big role but I just can't help myself:(
Anyway have another day to have a think about it...

restart 04/05/11 week 1 = 9 stones 7 -- week 2= 9 stones 5 -- week 3= 9 stones 3

Ps I am living at home as I'm trying to save money for a house so I have to put up with my mum cooking delicious food every evening while I have a crappy omelette!! So so hard her food is gorgeous!!
Keep reminding myself about how much more confident and happy I am now and that it's all so worth it :D

restart 04/05/11 week 1 = 9 stones 7 -- week 2= 9 stones 5 -- week 3= 9 stones 3

So another bad weekend! Drank myself to death on sat night :( was a GOP night though and if I may say so myself I looked hot in my little mini dress! I love wearing sexy things again rather then ugly clothes!

So I have promised myself a 2 week detox as my body is aching and my stomach is very sore. Plus going away so gonna keep at it!
Hoping for 2kg in 2 and a half weeks and I think if I'm goo I can do that bug I have to be very very good!
So far ao good today but haven't drank much water as I feel so bloated!

Today I have had choc tetra and choc bar, for dinner I am going to have prawns with some veg and a diet coke :D

Back