Nas's CD Diary

Bk to my diary after a while, decided to start CD again tomorrow n finish what I started once n for all!! Been off the diet for a couple of weeks properly been boozing a lot bit I don't think I've gained more then a pound or two.

My WI is on Thursday so I have 3 days to avoid a gain on the scales, might try doing SS+ these 3 days I've only ever done that for 4 days n it was tough!!

Here we go...

Day 1

Just goy into work and about to have my tera choc shake. Not a great day to start as I'm having a hungry day oops lol but I'm gonna fight it!

Got a cranberry bar for lunch.

Went over my allowance a little yesterday but I did pilates so I think that covered it, didn't have carbs anyway!

100% so far today, had a mint choc bar, my god it's disgusting!! Never again. Like the cranberry crunch bar much better.

Got a choc tetra for lunch and cooking a small fillet steak and some veg for dinner.

So far so good :D

I'm actually really excited about my WI tomorrow how sad is that lol I haven't been for 3 weeks n I actually thi k I've lost even though I ate badly(for me) I'll be happy with even 1lbs?

Had steak for dinner last night and 2 spoons of risotto was too hard to resist lol

Cranberry bar for breakfast today and tetra for lunch then chicken n some veg for dinner:D
So excited today finally got in to a tight fitting dress today without feeling depressed about any fat stickin out!! Made my day in such a good mood :D got my WI today I think I have lost at least 1.5lbs which would take me to under 60kg fingers n toes crossed :D:D

I bet the feeling of being in that dress is pricesless. I saw someone write the other day, 'nothing tastes as good as slim feels!' I have found myself repeating a few times to myself :)

Yea I think Kate moss said that lol made me so happy, went WI today lost 1lbs but every pounds counts now as I don't have much to lose :D xx

well done on your loss :)x

Thank u:D

Another choc bar for breakfast and again tetra for lunch. Today's going to be hard as we always go out for lunch at work on Fridays but I'm going to resist!! Hope I get through the weekend TOTM as well!!

This is really annoying I dont have access to anyone's profile n I can't even access my own!! Apparently I nee 50 posts which I thought I had by now so gonna post some more now!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still haven't had lunch not looking forward to the terra pack want a nice tuna salad instead :(

But I have to keep reminding myself how happy I was to get into my dress yesterday and how even more happier I'd be to fit into sone of my old stuff :D

I've really gone off the soups n porridge n te porridge used to be my fave! Actually made me feel like I'm eating something normal lol

Saw some friends last night after a few weeks n they all kept telling me how skinny I looked, I loved it:D:D

And to top it off went Oxford street today to my face shop Zara n I am now a size small in tops n dresses and almost there on the trousers too. Feel sooo positive I haven't felt this good in almost 3 years I'm so happy :d xxx

Well done Nas! :happy096: Sounds like you're doing fab! :clap:

Back