nasty breath n e 1?

kirst

:eek:
hey peops since ive bin doin cd ive had complaints frm my bf that my breath dont smell to good n e 1 else ?

gud glad its not just me ive bin tryin not to breath on n e 1 ha i wasnt sure if i was alound to chew gum? thanks for the advise

gud glad its not just me ive bin tryin not to breath on n e 1 ha i wasnt sure if i was alound to chew gum? thanks for the advise

Chewing gum isn't allowed really. If you must have it, chew a little and chuck.

Better options would be to get a breath freshener spray or those sugar free filmy things that disolve on your tongue.

Also, gently brushing your mouth along with your teeth :)

I can highly recommend the Listerine strips... quite tricky to get hold of so buy loads if you can find them! Way better than mouth spray in my opinion.

Hi,
just to say I had exactly the same for the first few days it was horrible and I went and bought a breath freshner did not want to go for the gum option as I know it can make you hungry..
I am sure it will help.. I only used it for the first week or so and now Im fine .

In the UK Holland and Barrett do a product called "Breath Check" - got parsley in it amongst other things - great for keto breath (as we ex low carbers call it!) (I know my names Barrett but I'm not related to H&B honestly!)

Also, gently brushing your mouth along with your teeth :)
I've been scrubbing my tongue after my teeth for as long as I can remember - since I read somewhere that bacteria sit on your tongue and wait for your toothbrush to go away! (Or some such! :p) Whatever - I just know my mouth feels twice as fresh after tooth 'n' tongue brushing and I would never do anything else now! :brushing teeth:

Back