Nasty gurgling noises :(

Fjk19

Hi I am now on day four and my digestive system must be in shock as it seems to be making alarming gurgling noises rather like a cross between a blocked drain and a tractor! Is this normal? Only seems to happen when I am in company ha ha. Also seem to be getting a few mild leg cramps overnight. Otherwise all fab playing by the TS rules and yesterday and today have had loads more energy :)

They do stop for a while and then they will just suddenly start again the odd time every so often lol

Mine only seems to do that when I am on a training course and everyone is really quiet listening to the tutor and then off goes my lovely tummy, sounds like a gremlin trying to get out - nice :)

I'm on my second day today and my belly is making funny noises too! :)
It must be fat burning...

Hi Biggie how was day 2? Keep going the first few days are the toughest it gets easier and the first weeks results on the scales are deff worth it. Keep focused :)

It's okay. Nothing new so far :) This is my Exante TS 100% part III journey so not much can surprise me I guess, but you never know...
Two years ago I lost 5st. Took me about 4 months. Been 100% all the time.
Then I stopped and started pigging :D
Then after a year started again (with 2st up) then failed after about 2 weeks, started pigging again...
Now this is my III time with (4.5st up)
I do realize, this is not going to be easy. But hey hoo! I can do it with you guys!!! :)

You deff can I did this all before with LL now have the same 5stone to loose and I am so sure I am not doing it all again. Last year I took off 40lbs with Dukan but my attention span wears off and it took sooooooo long I got bored and then the old crusty bread and cheese was calling me. However I have managed not to put on any weight for the last 6 months so am reasonably confident I can maintain this time xx

On the subject of the blocked drain noises...yep!! I get them all the time, usually when I'm in a meeting and it's quiet and my digestive tract feels like contributing. Oh my word, it's so loud!! And I get it every so often despite being on it for 4 weeks, so I reckon it comes and goes, unfortunately not something that you only experience at the beginning.

And wind!...that is really shocking and never goes away

i'm on day four now and I feel like there's a motorbike engine inside me! It always strikes when i'm with people as well. So embarrassing!

Yep, I've always got them. I've just got used to it now and hardly notice. Til a wee old lady gave me funny looks in the lift! Lol

Back