"Nasty" text

Aw you are all such lovely people on this forum who always know the right words to say when someone needs them. Thank you all so much for the lovely support in this situation.
Aline, thank you very much for your compliments about the photos I posted last week, that means a lot to me :)

I still haven't found out who sent the message but don't worry everyone, I'm still going on my diet, no one will stop me and I lost another 2lbs last week so isn't that brilliant? I'll get myself looking fantastic and that is the best form of revenge to whoever it was!

I got a lovely Christmas card last week though from a friend who included a beautiful message for me, I was very touched by it and it meant so much. Made me realise that there are people out there who do like me and that they are the ones who really matter.

Thank you once again for your kindness everyone. You're all wonderful people on this forum and I'm glad to be part of it :)

Get a pal to ring the number saying they have won a holiday and get their name and details. Make the holiday something amazing with spending money and all expenses paid. Say they will contact them soon with availability dates and more information will be sent in the post! Say it was a random number drawn out of a competition and the holiday is being paid for by a brand new travel company who are starting up and want to use this competition as advertising for their brand launch!

I know that's childish but just imagine the persons upset when they think they have won a fab holiday and then nobody calls them back with follow up details! Plus you will know who it is then as well!!! Win win.

Sorry I must be an evil person but I think this person needs taking down a peg or two and the above would be a brilliant scam!!! X

hahaha evil, but funny!!! I can't believe someone would send a text like that! People!!!!!

Back