Natalia's emotional roller-coaster

Hey Amar, sos only just seen your question. Personally I ve never excercised on LT except for brick walking for about 1.5 hrs a day. I like to weight train but realy dont have the energy for that. I suppose it depends on how u feel though but walking twice aday to and from work seems enough as half is uphill (on the way home).

How r u getting on? ive bin struggling a bit but tomorrow is a new and better day.

xxx

Girls ive just been reading ur posts seems like its a hard week for us all. I think the most importnat thing is to get back on it after we've had a blip. Even if we come on here to talk about what went wrong and remotivate each other. In the past as soon as ive eaten even the smallest thing I thinbk Ive failed and even though its not ideal we can still do we just need to learn from our mistakes.
ie the food that we ate didnt actually taste as good as we thought
The feelings of guilt just arent worth it
theres no feeling like waking up and thinking your one day closer to being slim.
realising that most foods are full of rubbish and eating them makes you feel like rubbish.
oh and xmas is just aroung the corner and we want to look fab for that.

I really feel for us all at the mo and am sending good postive vibes (send me some too please)

WE CAN DO THIS !!!!

XXX

Happy chicken thank u soo much for the support you are soooo correct and yes we can do it ! My husband did lipotrim a 2 years ago and lost 70kg and managed to maintain his weight since then! So lipotrim does work and it lasts. So weigh in is next week and am soo determined to stick to it 100./. Good luck for all of us and please keep posting :) xxxx

Had my 3rd weigh in on Thursday. 17lb gone :) let me know how you get on x

So no weigh in today as had complications getting to the pharmacy but still managed to get my shakes and so next Wednesday will be the day lets hope i made a difference and dropped my first stone only 2lbs to go so am sure i can do it. :) Just cnt wait for the summer and look sexy hehe i want to wear a skirt without my thighs rubbing together and without my jeans sticking to my skin and where i have to keep tugging at them to feel comfortable. I WILL BORROW MY SISTERS CLOTHES! hehe

Haha this made me laugh as I'm just reading an article that McDonald's is suffering a fall in sales. It's all our fault! Hehe

I think i messed up tonight really didnt mean to but totally forgot i cant drink juice. At my daughters b day party i had half a cup of watered down blackcurrent squash and totally forgot i wasnt allowed i was so thirsty and only had that to han, really hope this diesnt affect my weigh in day. But other than that it was a good day even went past my favorite bakery and didnt stop in hehe.

Well done for avoiding temptation. I usually crave a chinese but got food poisoning from it a while ago so that put me right off. Ur doing really well Natalie. Keep up the good work. Im not sure whether the juice would knock u out of ketosis, very unfortunate u forgot.

Ava
xxx

YAY! lost 5 lbs this week which i am very surprised about as had to break my diet yesterday as lost my shakes whist at work and wasnt going to get home until very late tried to last as long as i could but started to feel shaky and sick as i had nothing but water and it just wasn't enough so i had a very naughty egg and bacon sandwich told my pharmacist and surprisingly she said i did the right thing as its best not to pass out haha. Back on it tomorrow though, i went and brought a size 18 pair of jeans they are still slightly tight but hopefully by next week they will feel much better as size 20 is just falling off me and so embarrassing to keep hitching them up haha.

Well done Natalie, im glad to hear u still lost 5lbs as I slipped up too but hoping for a similar loss.

Keep up the good work. Invest in a belt for those trousers. Ull be in that size 18 in no time.

Ava
xxx

Been feeling depressed lately and i know its really bad but im going to write it here and admit to myself and everyone that the last 3 days i have been eating. Not an awful lot but thats still not the point the only motivation i have is here reading others diary loss and seeing peoples charts but when im not on here i forget about how bad i feel after ive been naughty. I miss food so much i know im also not drinking enough but being around food all day really doesnt help and i think ive done really well so far loosing over a stone and so many people have complimented me saying they can see the difference. I dnt know whats wrong with me clearly i need to be spending more time on here reflecting and acknowledging my weakness's and work on them. I will not give up though it might take a while but i have to keep going.

Well at least you've acknowledged that and your now trying a kind of a new tactic. This site really motivates me too but my phone doesn't show the signature thingys or photos which would be an even better help. When your going to nibble grab a water or tea or something to take your mind off it. I'm in the process of sorting out my wardrobes as a distraction hehe keep going hun. Just think of your weight loss xxx

its so hard to stay motivated i feel so weak around food even when im not hungry i want to eat i kno i have a problem with it and im not sure how to defeat it. This diet is great is your able to stay motivated but so far im struggling and its not good. i cant help but think about food all the time, i day dream about food and eating every minute of the day. Just wish things were different. :(

Ah don't be so hard on yourself. I put all my weight on whilst pregnant, nearly 6 stone but before that was always a 12 ish. I too have nibbled on a piece of ham last 2 days, even had a spoonful of Nutella!! It's hard but the results will be worth it. It us so hard not being able to eat anything even the healthy stuff xx we'll get there, I hope x

Ah don't be so hard on yourself. I put all my weight on whilst pregnant, nearly 6 stone but before that was always a 12 ish. I too have nibbled on a piece of ham last 2 days, even had a spoonful of Nutella!! It's hard but the results will be worth it. It us so hard not being able to eat anything even the healthy stuff xx we'll get there, I hope x

So glad u understand i actually laughed when you said a spoonful of Nutella haha, I feel good to day although i wasnt able to go to my weigh in i will go on Saturday. Im happy im not the only one who hasnt been 100% though i certainly will try its a shame we cnt even have a salad but i really want to loose weight so im going to try my hardest just dont kno what ill do at christmas :( x

Back