Natalia's emotional roller-coaster

So now it is clear with the update of my statistics and signature chart that i have put on a lot of weight and now i have 5 stones to loose before my big holiday which isn't going to happen, so even though that's the weight id like to be 'setting my self the target of 12 stone i think its more realistic. 3 stones to loose for beginning of July is realistic however if i can loose more bet your arse i will!

My holiday is coming up my uni exams are fast approaching, moving house recently has left me all over the place but i can do this. I feel motivated like hell right now haha bring it on :)

Awww Natalia

You've made me cry. I understand how desperate you are to do this and know you've tried several times to get going again. You just need to remember this feeling through the next few days while ketosis comes so you don't give up. Avoid the friends that are taking you off track for a bit if you can. They don't understand and should respect your need to do this for yourself. Believe in yourself, YOU CAN DO IT, I KNOW YOU CAN!!!

Big hugs

Kay x x x

Good luck on your journey Natalia x

Weigh in day tomorrow im very nervous i dont feel as bloated but done think ive lost anything as i wasnt 100% shame on me i wont let this happen again (even though i always tell my self that) i just want tomorrow to be over with and i know starting again the first week you can loose quite a bit but i really dnt think i will as i wasnt good but even 4lb and i will be so pleased.

Good luck Natalia! x x x

Good luck natalia, anything you've lost is a plus ( if that makes sense!) xx

YES!! 5lb lost, i know in the first week it can be a large amount of weight but im still really happy with this.. bring on next Wednesday :)[/QUOTE

whoop whoop! Well done...onwards and downwards luv :)

Woohoo nice one chick xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Natalia! Fab loss this week, keep it going you're doing great! :)

Really nervous about tomorrow its a girls night out i dont really want to go would rather stay at home i done feel i am ready to have an evening out i have nothing to wear and i hate shopping for new clothes its so uncomfortable as nothing really fits and im still no where near my goal weight. Also they want to go out for a meal and of course a cocktail bar :/ i want to see my friends but dont know how im going to go to a restaurant or bar and sip water. Not that im a big drinker but sipping water at a bar isnt really what i want to do either i want to stick to my diet my holiday is fast approaching and i want to look good.

You're really doing great Natalia!! Well done!! x x x

Back