Natalie's (broox159) *FINAL* weight loss diary!

I know, i really should have made more of an effort yesterday to have some veg with dinner....:(

Day 3 is going well so far

B: 2 poached eggs, 2 black farmers daughter chipolatas, 2 bacon - i burnt it by accident, it wasnt very nice...:jelous:

L: I am having lunch at work with the girls, will probably have a cheese omlette with mushrooms and salad

D: Pork chop with courgettes cooked in butter and some brocoli

Thanks Wendy! I am looking forward to my dinner!

I just made a MiM! It was....different, but nice! My OH got me the flaxseed from Holland & Barrett...i cant find the carb content anywhere on the packaging though! Does anyone know what it might be?

Mims very useful both for bread substitute and looking after your insides! Take a look on the mims thread - i think i posted a bunch of carb contents a while back

Thanks! I shall have a look! ?

Morning Natalie... It all sounds good! :)

Morning Natalie, Flaxseed is virtually all fibre, so I wouldn't worry about the carb content. Be warned about the side affects though ;)

I think ill be quite gratefull for the side effects! Lol

Ok, today has gone well...not really feeling very hungry at all.

B: 2x poached egg with 2x bacon fried in butter.

L: 2oz cheese, 40g of turkey ham and a hard boiled egg. I was supposed to have tuna salad but had a meeting at 12 that went on for 4 hours so didnt have time!

D: pork chop again probably with brocolli.

W: about 1.5L so far

I have some cream in the fridge and would like to make a creamy sauce for the pork...any suggestions?

Probably a bit late..
I would throw a bit of wine in with the meat juices and then just add cream. Maybe some grainy mustard as well. Make it up:)

Ended up having chicken with fajita spice and peppers with sour cream instead! Think i might have gone a little over my 20g of carbs...will try and have a few less tomorrow,

Morning Natalie :)

Good morning Di! Hope everyone is doing well?

Im so glad its friday! Even though i have to work this weekend it should be a bit more easy going!

So today is....day 5! I cant believe its gone so quickly, when i did Cambridge diet the days dragged and u couldnt wait to get to bed early so i didnt have to feel hungry! Not with atkins though! I struggle to eat my breakfast and that keeps me full til at least 13.00!! :)

B: 3egg omlette with 30g grated cheddar and 2 black farmers chipolatas.

L: tuna salad, i forgot to bring my mayo, :(

Morning Natalie, sounds like you are enjoying it then love. :) I sometimes feel it's not a diet at all.

Morning Natalie, sounds like you are enjoying it then love. :) I sometimes feel it's not a diet at all.

Yes! I am finding it hard to believe that i cant eat so much yummy stuff and still lose weight! Time will tell on Monday when i weigh in! :D

Hiya Nat, I'm on day 5 too and it's brilliant isn't it.....I did Exante last month and know where your coming from on it dragging! But this is soooooooo easy :0)

Had a sneaky weigh in as convinced myself I was gaining after VLCD but I've lost 3lbs in 5 days :0) very happy bunny!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey! Ok, if im REALLLY honest, i had a sneaky peak too this morning and i have lost 3lbs also!! I cant wait til Monday to see what the final figure is for week one!

Dinner tonight is 8 little meatballs with grated cheese, sour cream and some brocoli, yummers!

Well done Natalie and Jo :) great losses! :)

Thanks Di, and lol Nat with the honesty WI....:0) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have got to STOP weighing myself every morning....I have stayed the same for 3 days now...im not impressed! lol

B: 4x bacon
L: salad and 2 eggs
D: Belly pork (i forgot to take it out of the freezer! Doh!) and brocoli

Any suggestions for breakfast would be greatly appreciated! Its only day 6 and i cant stand the site of eggs! Lol

Back