Natalie's (broox159) *FINAL* weight loss diary!

Oh, i couldnt cope with 6 a week...what would i have for breakfast everyday? Lol

Thanks! I will try to cut down to 2 a day....

Oh....I couldnt imagine eating vegetables for breakfast! :D It obviously worked well for Jim though!

Evening Natalie... I read somewhere that eggs aren't as harmful as they make them out to be - another myth I think - menus sound good! X

Thats good to know! :)

I made some oopsie rolls and a mim when i got home...oopsie rolls taste good ( i had a nibble) but they are quite small, couldnt fit a burger in one! Lol

The mim was nice too, i might slice my next one (not today!) and grill it to have it toasted!

Dinner is in the oven, looking forward to my lamb and cabbage! Mmmmmm

Hi Natalie, no proven research data showing link between dietary cholesteral and cholesterol readings - it's one of those statements turned into dietary advice :sigh: so enjoy them;)

Hi Natalie, no proven research data showing link between dietary cholesteral and cholesterol readings - it's one of those statements turned into dietary advice :sigh: so enjoy them;)

Thanks Katie! Thats good to know! I shall look forward to my 3 scrambly eggs tomorrow! Hehehe

I just had some sugar free jelly and cream, i think i might have gone slightly over my 20g of carbs today....shall have to be more strict tomorrow!

Hi Broox

This is my first time posting here and I'm jumping in because I can so relate to your story. The first weeks on Atkins are the pits! Once you get solidly into ketosis you will find it easier, but it took me about three weeks until I could exercise at all without feeling like I was walking through treacle. It helped me to read the book thoroughly (New Atkins for New You) and to understand that it takes the body several weeks to switch from burning carbs to burning fat for energy, but once this happens you will feel great. So please hang in there!

Thanks for the encouragment people! :)

Woke up with a headache today...got up on time but for some reason im running late!

B: 2 eggs, 2 bacon 3 bfd chipolatas
L: salad with tuna mayo
D: butter chicken from the recipe thread with cabbage and/or broccoli

Mini pepperami for snacks

I feel like poop today, day 5...i have 0 energy.... :(

Wokenup with a headache again this morning, and to top it all, i thought id jump on the scales and take a sneaky peek as im on day 6....ive gained a pound!! :( surely must be showing some losses by now?? Im starting to wonder whether its all worth the effort!

B: 2x scrambled eggs

Mornig natalie, it'll be water retention, are you drinking plenty of water love?

I'm tryin to drink lots, i having about 2 litres a day, maybe i need to aim for 3 or 4? (i hate havig to pee! Lol). I really hope if i up my water ill have lost a few lbs by friday!

Morning Natalie, I'd aim for 3 myself, that should do it, the other thing is to look at carb creep and how much cheese you are eating love.

Back