Natalie's (broox159) *FINAL* weight loss diary!

Evening Natalie, good to see you back and good luck!

Hello Natalie... and welcome back!!

Good luck for Monday! :)

Thanks everyone! I actually started yesterday and so far so good....*touch wood*....

Yesterday
B: 3 eggs scrambled with a little butter
L: Flame grilled chicken with lettuce and cucumber with a nice dollop of mayo
D: Chicken with a small amount of fajita spice mix with cheese and a little sour cream

Loooots of water :D

Today
B: 3 egg and cheese omlette
L:
D:

Morning Natalie, so far so good, but I don't see enough green leafy veggies there :)

Lol at jim being veg police - he's hot on the frankenfood as well:eek:

Try to eat plenty - your insides will thank you:D

Lol, for lunch yesterday i had a buger with salad, no bun, for dinner i had chicken on the george forman with broccoli.

Today i am back at work after a 4 day weekend....sucky for me as im not really loving my job right now.... :(

B: 3 scramed egg with 2x bacon
L: chicken with lettuce, cucumber and mayo
D: minted lamb chop (not really sure if thats ok) with broccoli abd courgettes

Morning Natalie, did you mint the lamb chop yourself? if not it probably had sugar and salt in the glaze :(

Hi natalie, hope today going well. Dont forget to be a label detective on any prepared foods
Xx

Evening Natalie :) x

I am such a bad, bad dieter......

I really need to shift 3-4 stone and i just cant seem to stick to ANYTHING!

My retry of Atkins didnt go very well...i just cant get past the first 3 days, my headaches are awefull!! :cry:

So i go back to try Calorie Counting and that doesnt work either....

I keep reading peoples diaries on here and you all make it look so easy....I do think Atkins is the diet for me, i hate how bloated i feel after eating carbs, and i know i dont need them...so, from Monday i am going to try again...for the last time, i really want to stick to it...plus, im hoping to go to Florida in April, so what more of an incentive do i need?!?

Any tips on how to get past the first 3/4 days headaches would be GREATLY appreciated!!

I also felt dreadful - see the beginning of my diary thread. The upside if you get through it - is that i refused to go back through that so really really helped me stick to it! Can you pick a time when you can be kind to self? How about start NOW and headache is over weekend so lie in bed?

Alternative is to cut the carbs slowly - you wont feel so dreadful but you will likely still get cravings for longer....only you know what's best for you!

Oh and in terms of getting through it - water, water, water, chicken stock as hot soup, pain killers and more water!!:)

Thanks for your reply katie! I had actually already started reading your diary, im on page 27 now i think! Lol

I have taken your advice, and im going to start tomorrow, i nipped to the supermarket after work to get some atkins friendly food. Im looking forward to having bacon and eggs for breakfast again, just hope i can get up in time to make it before work!

I also felt awful the first few days. I think sipping on chicken broth helped a lot. I pretty much laid around that whole time and just tried to be good to myself. Bubble baths help too! I'm halfway through my second week now and I feel like a new person. I have way more energy and I feel like a fog has lifted from my brain.

Morning Natalie, yes those first few days without carbs can be really difficult, can't say I've any tips though, I just grinned and bore it. :(

Thanks for the replies people! :)

I got up waaaay late today, (im looking forward to having more energy!) but i still managed my scrambled eggs, without bacon though. :sigh:

So, heres my plan for the day....

B:scrambled eggs
L:Lettuce, cucumber, ham and cheese
D: chicken with courgettes

Im starting to get a headache, but have taken some ibruprofen and im almost finished on my first litre of water!

I am positive im going to do it this time!! :D

Good luck and keep going:D

Well thats day one over and done with! Wasnt too bad....

This morning I am planning on having a biiig breakfast as we might be going to see my OH's 1 week old neice around lunch time...shall have to take a couple of pepperami's with me just in case! :D

B:Eggs, Sausage, Bacon and garlic mushrooms.

L: if i have time, cesar salad with ham

D:Chicken with courgettes and Broccoli

W:Im on my first Litre, planning on 2-3!

Day 3 is here....i know i shoulnt have, but i stepped on the scales and apparently ive put on 6lbs!! How can that be?? :(

B: 3 chipolatas, 2 bacon, 2 poached eggs
L: cesar salad with ham and salami
D: chicken thighs with broccoli

Morning Broox

Try to avoid weighing before the week is up, hun, it can go up and down like a yoyo and really give you misleading information.

Your menus all sound good, maybe a few more green leafy bits in there - they help with the losses and also keep you regular :)

Back