Natalie's New Start...

I think thats the key isnt it, keeping as busy as you can?! Thats why I never have a prob with food at work, Im so damn busy all the time!
So what do you do then? Will you get to see Morrissey then? Lord, I used to love his music when I was younger!!

I think thats the key isnt it, keeping as busy as you can?! Thats why I never have a prob with food at work, Im so damn busy all the time!
So what do you do then? Will you get to see Morrissey then? Lord, I used to love his music when I was younger!!

Its getting busier, and I know tomorrow will be a busy day.. but usually between 3-5 all I can think about is food!

I was working on the Morrissey live show on radio 2 last night so got to watch him sing. It was an ok evening - apart from the fact that we didnt finish till close to 11 and therefore I didnt get home till after midnight. Usually at times like that I want to eat comfort food to keep me awake - but I was a good girl for once! yay!

Day 3

Im slightly worried about how easy this is so far. Well, I say "easy".. I thought this would be ALOT harder. So far I havent seen any thing to signal im going into ketosis which worries me a little - no headaches, dizzyness, tiredness or nausea. I was expecting and prepared to feel like crap the last 2 days, but this hasnt happened?? Its going to creep up on me isnt it??

Anyways I am slightly hungry.. although Im not sure if this is real hunger - or just the fact everyone is continously eating around me at work! i find my ears pricking up everytime there is a food advert on the radio.. and its always for damn pizza hut!! And Im suddenly noticing just how many adverts are on the television for unhealthy food!

One thing I am sad about is that I will be missing out on a Valentines Day meal. My lovely boyfriend booked a yummy Chinese restaurant and i made him cancel as I am on my diet. I could of started on February 15th.. but i was stick of eating unhealthy food, and just wanted to get on with it right away, rather than delaying it for another week and putting on even more weight!! We are still going to go to the cinema.. though I will miss not being able to have a LARGE sweet popcorn!! :(

Day 4...

Well Im on Day 4...

I do believe that I should be in Ketosis now - although I have had no signs to suggest so. I've stuck to CD SS 100% for 4 days now. I jumped on the scales again and no monement, which is quite disheartening. I was hoping that for the first week the scales would move down about a pound a day and didnt think Id stall so early on.
I think because Im feeling quite unmotivated I really want to give in and have a nice valentines day meal with my boyfriend. He booked such a yummy Chinese restaurant and I made him cancel - and now all I can think about is prawn crackers and Hoisin sauce!

I have to keep telling myself that its probably water retention ect and that I should wait to see what my overall loss is at the end of the month.

Ah well, im a determined missy so when I want something i try my best to get it! My mum said we could go on holiday together at start of May - so it would be amazing if I could lose close to 3 stone by then!

On a positive note - in work there has been chocolate brownies, cake, sponge cake, chocco bites and champagne going round and I havent had any!! At least I know I have good willpower!!

Day Seven for me today!

I've got my CDC weigh in tonight and then tomorrow will be my "other weigh in". I find my own weigh ins more accurate - purely because its first thing in the morning, before Ive drank anything. Im hoping for a good loss tonight as Ive stuck to SS 100% with no nibbles.

It was quite depressing on Valentines Day - my boyfriend cancelled the yummy Chinese restaurant, so we spent the day shopping instead. He's on Atkins diet, so we went into Revolution at lunch as they have low carb options and also as it's a bar type place I can get away with not eating, which I find is rude in restaurants! So I say there and ordered a bottle of water and a pint of tap water so I could mix my shake in. I swore the waitress thought I was weird!

Anyways my hunger pangs still havent stopped, which Im a bit annoyed about as though if I had gone into Ketosis this would all vanish. I think perhaps my Ketosis isnt as much as I would like - when I was on Atkins I was never hungry.. though I was very ill!

Anyways fingers crossed for tonight!

Well,

I had my weigh in last night with my CDC and my own personal weigh in this morning! According to my CDC I have lost 7lbs, but according to my own digital scales ive lost 10lbs! Which I much prefer to go by as it was first thing in morning, no clothes ect! Wahoo. So already ive broken a few of my goals in my signature!! Yipppeeeeeeeee!!

10.8 lbs till my first goal as well!

I feel quite motivated for this second week!

Day 9...

Well yesterday was AWFUL! I had porridge for breaky and then chocolate orange for lunch at 1.. both of which were fine. However I started feeling SO hungry at about 4-6 o clock. Like I was obsessing over food. Then when it came to leaving work and getting the tube home I thought I was going to faint. The tube felt so hot even though it wasnt and I could barely stand up! When I got in car I honestly thought I was going to be sick and every bump in the road made me nauseous. I went to have my third shake and the thought of having chicken soup made me want to be sick! So I had my favourite chocolate and mint to make me feel better. Was not a good experience I just felt so weak and exhausted. And even at night I could not sleep!!

I hope this phase passes....

Back