Natalie's Road to Food Addict Recovery!!

Well I am only 5'3!!!! :eek:

Once I get down to 12'10 I'll be at my previous start weight with my CDC....not a good record.....on my chart each time I went back to her I was heavier!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Hi Faithandcooper
Feel free to join in :) yes I don't bite even when hungry lol
How are you doing ?
Ok i'm set for the 13th march to lose what I can , Faithcooper why not join us ... we have nothing to lose but weight .
Today i'm back on CD , but with a little salmon and milk in coffee hoping to drop that but will see .
I never weighed today ... but what day is weigh day for this challenge ?
Hope your both doing well !

I get weighed by CDC on a thursday and am only getting weighed by him(not weighing myself at all). I will let you know how I get on this Thursday but I only started Sunday so will have been 4 days on 810 when I get weighed. How are you finding it? I am ok but feel pretty weak and tired(normal?). I am also heavier now than when I first started cambridge(was 15 st 7lb when I started last May and am 15st 10 now)....but I did get to 13 13 so there is hope. All I want it to be a comfortable size 16

hi Faith ...Yes I do hear people say they feel , more tired ... maybe i am too used to CD that I don't notice anymore , too many restarts .Well I have been sick today , unsure if I have whats going about or not ... will see how the day goes .
Think Faith you will lose anything under 1500 calories you will lose . My weigh day is everyday lol .... but will make it saturdays I think .
As long as we don't give up trying to lose weight theres hope :)
How are you doing Faith and Natalie ? Will hav eto see how I go today as not well ... catch you all later

Hi ladies! My official weigh in is every Saturday fortnight....but have been weighing myself daily since Monday and I haven't budged at all from 198.6lbs!!!!!!!

I'm desperate to get to 195 to be under 14 stone for the first time in ages!!!!

I haven't cheated apart from some bivril soups or some lite salads with a couple of eggs. So at the very most I've been on a 600-800 cal some days....so I should still be losing weight!! :(

hi Natalie
you seem the same as me , wanting the scales to move daily lol
just hang in there , well unsure if I had a bug or what I had , as i seem fine now .
I weighed this morning at 211 ouch from 206 .... well just carry on dieting thats all I can do

Don't give up hunnie...and most of that is just food in your tummy rather than extra fat!!

hey Missus - just popped by to say hellloooooooooo...and to check how you're doin.....?

hope all ok......or bottoms will be smacked ! lol

Debz xx

well some miracle happened and I am now 196lbs in my sock soles!!!

although I do confess to 2 sausages and 2 bacon yesterday evening!!! :eek::eek:

BUT strictly no overt carbs are allowed to pass my lips...was feeling moody last night and tired so caved in...but did not have bread to go with it....to that's somethin right??? lol :rolleyes:

Fantastic news Faith!!! Well done!! :D

Not getting weighed again until next Saturday! Hopefully will lose about 1/2 stone!

well some miracle happened and I am now 196lbs in my sock soles!!!

although I do confess to 2 sausages and 2 bacon yesterday evening!!! :eek::eek:

WELL DONE on 196lbs :D:D

....not so sure bout the sausages and bacon though........slippery slope missus..

stay strong over the weekend - you can do this.....

Debz xx

hi gals

sounds like a rollercoaster ride for everyone. hope you are all settling into your ss or ss+. i'm on day 5 now and found the porridge strange. last time i did ss it was just about to be introduced, then i fell pregnant and that was that. i was relatively at goal though. goal was 11st 10lbs and i was 11st 7lbs but was going to move my goal down a bit.

i think sometimes we all need our focus back on track and not to get bored. i find evenings hard.

i did think that bovril was a little high in salt, if so it could be making you retain water hence why you can't see a good loss. why not try the veg stuff? i'm going to try it this time round and mix and match that with the mousse and berry water flavouring for a jelly.

Well done Natalie , and Faith ...
Well for me I have not been 100% and think theres only 23 days left today woke up thinking , stop wasting time and get on with it ...
If you have to have something like bovril then do it your still losing .
Right going to rethink things from now on . thinking theres along road ahead but can only take a day at a time .
Great things , yes evenings are hard its cos your relaxing .
I need to spend more time on this site , strange if you slip you try to avoid it isn't it lol

Many of us unconsciously sabotage ourselves with self-destructive thoughts such as "I'll never lose weight." Whenever you catch yourself thinking this way, try to substitute more constructive statements; for example, "I haven't lost as much weight as I would like, but I can change that.

Hi guys! Think I am going to move up to SS+ with a little meal each night....working hard at the moment and its draining me.

Although stuck myself on the scales this morning and I was 193lbs...woohoooooo!!!!!! :D Which is now 11lbs down from my original weight (on my scales not Debz...will probably be 196 on Debz scales!! :))

well done Natalie , its coming down , so your moving up the plans .
Today been thinking alot of what to do as I have had very little willpower , seeing a post today made me wake up , its when i first started CD and thinking on that , cos i'm back where I started , i have not eaten anything yet as I think just see , as my restarts keep failing .
Hows everyone ?

Well girls how ru all? I only lost 1.5 lbs this week but need to keep reminding myself thats 10lbs in 11 days. Hoping next week will be better loss. my mum started doing the diet too.

Hi faith , your mum is also doing CD , how is she doing ? Thats great Faith , you are still in the running . For me i'm here looking about trying to get my mojo back, its seems to come and go , I need it to stay ! Where is Natalie ? hope your ok , hows your MOJO guys ?

Back