1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Natasha has to finally Soldieron and DO IT!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by SoldieronNatasha, 17 January 2014 Social URL.

1. SoldieronNatasha

SoldieronNatasha Well-Known Member

I have decided to start a weight loss diary along with my food diary as I am so bloody determined that this will be the final diet I do. I have to say so far I have been loving the food on Slimming world and don't feel deprived at all. The weight has been a bit of an issue but hopefully this is just a momentary glitch in what will be a long road of steady losses from now on. Here are my weigh in's since the beginning. Weigh in days are on Wednesday mornings, in my underwear, as I do Slimming world online. Here are my weigh ins so far:

Week 1: lost 5 pounds
    Week 2 : gained 0.5 pound and i really don't understand why...

Roll on Wednesday and hopefully I will have at least a 2 pounds loss..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SoldieronNatasha

Weigh in this morning and I have lost 2.5 pounds yay!!!!!

4. SoldieronNatasha

Week four and I've lost one and a half pounds!!

5. SoldieronNatasha

Week 5 : lost half a pound this week!