Natasha's diary

natasha1974

Silver Member
Hi im new to here but not to slimming world did it a few years ago but decided to go alone as most of you probably know this doesnt work. Gained the 3 stone i lost and more. I am hopefully going to be doing my primary school teacher training next september so that is the goal i have set to reach my target. I joined a meeting last week and have lost 3 and a half pounds. I am gonna be sticking to green days as i dont each much meat really and find that they fill me up more with all the pasta and potatoes. Im hoping this week is gonna be a good one . Claire the group leader gave me a recipie for a super slimmers soup which i made last week so i will be making it again as its very filling i actually made it thicker and had it as a vege cassorole with mashed potato and couldnt finish what was on my plate.
If anyone wants the recipie it is
1 tin baked beans
1 tin green lentils
1 tin mixed bean salad
1 tin tomatoes
2 leeks
4 carrots
1 large onion
2 parsnips
green red and yellow pepper
2 beef stock cubes
salt and pepper
mixed herbs
enough water to cover

all you do is chuck it all in one pot and cook till the vegetables are soft then you can blend it or leave it chunky

You can also freeze it which is what i did

Good luck with the coming week and your weightloss overall :D

Thanks for the super veggie soup recipe - sounds splendidly easy, I'm a lazy mare when it comes to cooking! .... and better than that, it sounds delicious! I'm definitely going to give it a whirl this week, will make lunch times so much easier if I have that on standby!

Back