Natters' Refeed Diary!

natters

I've had a bit of a bad weekend, so have decided that now is the time to start recording and planning what I eat, as i feel like i'm starting to lose control and I need to get back IN control of my eating!!
My plan for the next few weeks until my brother's wedding and holiday etc is to go on the Maintenance programme, so having a maintenance bar, a choc whip, and evening meal each day, avoiding carbs. hopefully then I will at least maintain, if not lose a few pounds, until i go back onto LT in September!

I will update later with my menu for tomorrow :)

hey natters. Its nice to have a 'diary' just so you know what you are eating an drinking so that you do feel more in control and its nice to have others comment etc as you'll pick up a lota tips/recipes etc and have a read of others diaries too :)

i did 1 shake and 2 meals last week, no bread/pots/pastas etc and managed to lose 3lbs so am hoping for more this week as am doing the same as you 2 shakes and 1 meal :) we can do it! :giggle:

aww that's good that you're doing that too, it's not easy to go back to replacing meals when you are eating again, but we can do it!! i just feel really out of control, i can't stop snacking, even when i'm not hungry :( I'm really panicking about putting the weight back on!!
congrats on the 3lb loss, that's fab!! i'm too scared to get on the scales :(

scary but just do it - you might be surprised :)

Back