Naughty day!

equi

Lastnight i weighed and have 1.5 off, not amazing but slow steady progress is all im after. So i had my treat as usual. Then today we went out and unexpectedly ended up in the chinese and i had a salad starter and boiled rice with a mushroom veg thing with no sauce. THEN i was very naughty and had a slice of chocolate roll and some custard haha. Bold hayley!

It is the first time i have went off plan apart from my treat nights, and i know that it isn't the begining of a spiral i wasn't in a bad mood or feeling guilty or anything, just went out and had some lunch! But back on form now and i will work extra hard this week to counter it :p

Lol we all do it!! I won a raffle thing at my group the other week which was £20 meal for 2 in this pub!! Took my slimming world partner, my cousin lol on friday and I did have butterflied chicken in a creamy leek sauce but I shared my chips!! And we both had desert, thankfully wernt massive portions of desert lol but we enjoyed it and the biggest thing for me was I didn't feel the need to binge cos I'd 'blown it' for the rest of the day, I just got on with it! Also had my usual within syns chinese on the saturday so hopefully my weigh in tomorrow will be ok lol

Well done on the 1.5 loss!

Thanks!

Yeah, i have come to terms this time round that i cant guilt myself or feel like i have blown it. This is a life long thing and this is a one day treat! I wouldn't go out again tomorrow and do it, i am back on track and i will be for the rest of the week!

Hope you enjoyed your treat!

Oh I did hun lol me and my cousin said we will tell the consultant at slimming world off for that raffle she did lol think it was for charity do, just ironic that I had to win the food prize!! As long as you enjoyed your treats its all good :)

Back