Naughty

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by Lilacdragon, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Lilacdragon

Lilacdragon Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.66%)
    Hi guys have a confession to make was terrible at the weekend went into a food frenzy think it might be the stress of the wedding but ate and ate all weekend everything that I shouldn't have chips White bread you get the picture:( anyway in two days I put on 8 lbs :( I'm gutted and disgusted with my self.anyway to cut the long story short I have had to go back to food replacement diet until Monday then I will be back on the gi diet for my last week until I get married:) so I will be back Monday see you then:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Ah what a pity! But you probably have a lot of stress with wedding preparations right now. Get back to a GL way of life after your honeymoon. Good luck with TFR. Which plan are you following?

4. Lilacdragon

Lilacdragon Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.66%)
    Hi Molly Exante as I had a weeks left from last time I was on it have pretty much lost the 8 lbs but didn't really want to go back on it as I think it dies work but doesn't help me with my bad relationship with food my blood suger levels go mad and I end up binging cause I feel I'm missing out on food:( I like the gl way as I can eat without feeling guilty and it makes me feel so healthy until I go near White carbs anyway atleast I know what my downsides are and we try and stick to the gl 20/ 80 like you suggested last time just stressed two weeks today I will be married and hopefully not so stressed and the out of control eating will pass :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.