Naughty

Hi guys have a confession to make was terrible at the weekend went into a food frenzy think it might be the stress of the wedding but ate and ate all weekend everything that I shouldn't have chips White bread you get the picture:( anyway in two days I put on 8 lbs :( I'm gutted and disgusted with my self.anyway to cut the long story short I have had to go back to food replacement diet until Monday then I will be back on the gi diet for my last week until I get married:) so I will be back Monday see you then:)

Ah what a pity! But you probably have a lot of stress with wedding preparations right now. Get back to a GL way of life after your honeymoon. Good luck with TFR. Which plan are you following?

Hi Molly Exante as I had a weeks left from last time I was on it have pretty much lost the 8 lbs but didn't really want to go back on it as I think it dies work but doesn't help me with my bad relationship with food my blood suger levels go mad and I end up binging cause I feel I'm missing out on food:( I like the gl way as I can eat without feeling guilty and it makes me feel so healthy until I go near White carbs anyway atleast I know what my downsides are and we try and stick to the gl 20/ 80 like you suggested last time just stressed two weeks today I will be married and hopefully not so stressed and the out of control eating will pass :)

Back