Ne one with about 10 stone to loose??

can i join too? ive 14 stone to lose so a smidgin more than 10
am getting ready this week and will start ss in 2 days time

you all seem to be doing well over 2 stone in such a short time, have you all had to buy new clothes - was it odd going to a different size on the rail or were you still thinking your old size

It is rather strange - I look at clothes in the smaller sizes and think to myself that they are way too small - I go to try them on and they fit! Just takes time for the mind to catch up!!

I wanna join, how exciting seeing how much you have all lost!
One question, i joined last yr, i didnt need a note from the dr...read on here someone had to get a letter signed...is that what all newbies have to do now then?X

I'll join too. Hi Laura are you just starting? I'm on day 4 so just started. I did CD early this year for the first time and did well but stupidly stopped and put the weight back on. I didn't have to get the doctors form signed last time but apparently it's new regulations if you have a BMI of 40 or asove. When do you start?

Tx

Yes if your BMI is over 40 you need to get your medical form signed :)

Good luck to you both with your Cambridge journey:)

Ava,
Thank you, I hope I do half as well as you have done. I can't believe how little time you've lost all that weight in! Well done! It's seeing people like you on here that's keeping me going right now.
Tx

Hi all.. well I don't have 10 stone to lose anymore... just 8 instead... I love this diet! not bad for 4 weeks! Hope everyone is doing well today! Had my first AAM which was yum, just looking forward to my choc mint mousse in a few mins now... crumbs what a civilised diet!

Ava,
Thank you, I hope I do half as well as you have done. I can't believe how little time you've lost all that weight in! Well done! It's seeing people like you on here that's keeping me going right now.
Tx

Thank you, it's crazy isnt it, i've got a bit more to go than my ticker says as i want to get my bmi down to 25, but it's a long way from where i started in June that's for sure!!

Good luck, stick to it 100% and you wont go far wrong, Cambridge is fab :D

I had twelve stone to lose and wasn't asked for a doctors note. I'm not sure why.

Well done to everyone. Ive done 11 weeks now and have lost 4 stone 3. If I can do it, anyone can.

i forgot i even signed up to this thread, lol
well im down 1 stone 8 in 3 weeks so just under 12 and a half stone left to go now

Please can i join in with this?

Hi everyone i have got 10 stone to lose:eek: to be ideal weight, i have got my second weigh in tomorrow night and would love to join in and support each other through it as i am sure it is going to be a long and hard journey to get to where we all want to be.
Hope to hear from some of you soon
Lolly:)
xxx

good luck with ur weigh in tomorrow lolly

I'm joining you all-I have 10 stone to lose, possibly more but as I've not been slim for 20 years I have no idea what weight I need to get to.You're all doing so well :)

welcome polish rose and good luck

welcome all the newbies, won't be long before you have a lot less than 10 stone to go!

jumping for joy today as I am wearing my size 24 jeans for the first time... looking so much better than my 28/30's!

keep glugging and shrinking all!

Well done CJ on getting into a smaller size. It's a great feeling isn't it? I've a wardrobe full of smaller sizes just waiting for me to slim into them!
This thread is a great idea. It's so daunting having so much weight to lose but really good to know that I'm not on my own.

Polish Rose, I know the feeling when you say you haven't been slim in 20 years. I managed to get to 9 1/2 st when I was 21 and my weight has increased steadily since then! I'm 38 now so it was quite a while ago anyway!

Claire, 1 st 8lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic... Well done!! I hope I can achieve that before xmas!!

Lolly, Good luck with your weigh in. Let us know how you get on!!

Tx

hi everyone

Well today is weigh day and i am very anxious about it. i hope i can do as well as everyone else seems to be doing, i havent cheated but i have been poorly now for the whole week so i dont know how i will get on as i havent done a single bit of exercise i have been lying of the settee feeling sorry for myself struggling to drink all my water.
i think this thread will be good so we can all support each other.
Lolly
xxx

lolly,

Don't worry. I haven't done any exercise either! I don't think you're really supposed in the early days on CD. Hope the weigh in goes well and that you start to feel better soon.

Tx

Back