Ne one with about 10 stone to loose??

Loads of people on here have proved that it can be done. You've just got to want it enough! We can do it ladeez & gents! Round up, round up....its a weight loss extravaganza!!!!!!! lol

It certainly can be done - it just needs some determination to succeed

Hi great to hear how well you are all doing
I to have rather a large amount to battle with and would be more than great full to have some friends to help me on the way.hope i can help one or two of you as well .been on cd for 2 and half weeks now lost 1 stone 7 pounds ,had to buy new belt to keep trousers up they fell down as i came downstairs hehe .for those who are just starting the first 1/2 days are worth it as after that u lose the hunger and start to lose the weight so stick with it,after you have settled into the diet try some of the recipes you will find on here for crisps or muffins made from cd food packs .They dont all taste good but it is fun trying them .the best tip i have found on here is try using water and ice cubes in the shakes you need a good blender to chop the ice but they taste great .I use about 1/4pint water 4 ice cubes in blender for approx 1 min they should come out like a thick shake g:):)d luck all xx

Hey Mandy, Losing 1 and a half stone in 2 and a half weeks is (excuse my language) bloody brilliant hun. Well done you!!! The ice in the blender thing is what i'm doing, i found i had to do that or i just couldn't drink them, downside was that i had to go and buy a stronger blender as my old one just wasn't doing the job (and i think i wrecked it by trying....Oooops!) Anyway, good luck with your weight loss hun, after such a terrific start i bet you're well chuffed! x

:clap:i love milkshakes. i have a hand blender, chuck in a pack and water wizz it up. stick it nthe fridge for 5-10 mins blast it again and lovely frothy thick shake!!! could just have another but have had a shake this morning , then half a pack of veg soup and the rest made into crisps..... so better wait a while til the last shake or soup !!!
mandy that is a terrific weight loss in a couple of weeks. fanbloodytastic !!!!!:clap:

bad day

Hi All Having A Bad Day Food Is Just Everywhere .sure If I Was To Look Under My Bed A Plate Of Chips Would Be There Waiting.i Had 2 Bags Of Chocolates Ready For Trick And Treat And They Kept Calling To Me No Really Put Them In Shed In The End .every Ad On Tv And Arrrrrrr Hubby And Daughter Just Having Take Out For Tea .i Had A Long Walk 2nite Took Kids Trick Or Treating 2hours And Am Going To Have A Zero Coke As A Treat Then Bed I Think .it Will Be Better 2morrow Fingers Crossed

It should just be a passing phase

I had a day of wanting to eat on Saturday - I didn't NEED to eat, I wasn't hungry, I just wanted to eat. By Sunday I was fine!

Can I join too, I've got almost exactly 10 stone to lose. Got to see if I can get an appt with my doc to sign the form tomorrow then got my first proper session tomorrow night with my CDC. Looking at a week of prep before SS

Very excited and nervous about getting going now

CJ
x

Can I join too, I've got almost exactly 10 stone to lose. Got to see if I can get an appt with my doc to sign the form tomorrow then got my first proper session tomorrow night with my CDC. Looking at a week of prep before SS

Very excited and nervous about getting going now

CJ
x

Good luck with your two appointments :)

It is my Day 100 today!!

i started in april with 10stones 5lbs to lose
i now have around 5 stones left to go

good luck everyone
kaz xxxx

Sorry just poking my nose in here!! STBG - congrats hun on 100 days!! That's some going!!! Well done hun x

well done STBG, thats so inspiring!

My doc has signed my form and was thrilled for me and couldn't have been nicer!

I'm on my way!

Wow!!!

We are all getting through this weight loss so well!!!
I would love to step on the scales on Tuesday at CDC's house to be told that I have lost 4lbs (at least), so that I will have reached 2stone in 5 weeks.....fingers crossed....still have the hurdle of the weekend to get through!

Just thought i'd bump this thread and see how everyone is getting on. I haven't had a weigh in this week due to other commitments, but i'm happy to have lost 3 stone ish in 2 months. I'd love to know how the rest of you are doing, and invite any newer members with around ten stone to lose to join us too :D

How We All Doing Ive Now Lost 2 Stone And Just Starting On Week 5 Today And Feel Quite Settled At The Mo Hope Everyone Is Doing Well Let Us Know .xx Mandy

Room for another? ;)
I have about 10-11 stone to lose as well. Im on day 3 of CD going ok so far. WI is not til next wed. Glad to see you all doing so so well :D

deb xx

Back