Ne one with about 10 stone to loose??

Whoops I forgot about this thread sice posting on it.
How are we all doing? Im into week 4 now and it hasnt gone without some bumps! lol:rolleyes:
Gonna try some excercise today hopefully that will help a bit, anyone else found it helped their loss?

deb.xo

I didn't do any exercise at all when I did LL and it didn't hinder my weight loss at all :)

i have been weighed

well i went and got weighed in and i have lost 3 pounds so that means 13.5 in total only another half a pound and i have done my first stone so im going to get some exercise done this week and see where that gets me, i am really worried about not doing excercise im worried i am going to be left with alot of excess skin is there anyone else who has had this problem???
Lolly
xxx

Well done on your weight loss. You're doing well.

Tx

Hi, checking back in too. I'm three stone down in six weeks weigh in again tuesday but aunt flo arrived today so not sure how it will go with regards water retention.
Loving this diet, I've lost more in six weeks than I did in seven months with ww. WW is great but personally I need the strictness to re programme my head. Three down seven to go although I've never been below 14 stone in my adult life so no idea what 10 stone on me would look like so when we get to about 12 or 13 I'll start looking hee hee it's so exciting I will be in my 15's by Christmas, then march, april wowowowowowow new me taaaaaaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi all,

Also have over 10stone to lose. More like 12 st actually.

welcome plus, have you started CD?
i started with 14 stone to lose and now have just under 12 and a half to go
good luck on ur journey

hi everyone! i might be joining in too, am going to see my cdc for the first time today...hope it all goes well!!

not too sure when i'll be starting, does anyone know if it's straight away or whether they make you wait for a while??

Hiya to all the newbies. Ive now lost 4 and a half stone in 12 weeks - I feel so different. I want to get down to just under ten stone so I have another 7 and a half to go - I will be here for a long time yet:eek:.

Wishing you lot all the best :D

hi everyone

Well there are so many off us to help each other and support each other its good to know there are people out there who know exactly how you are feeling and know how important it is for you to want to lose this amount of weight.
Im really trying to lose weight so it will hopefully help in me trying to have a baby.
Obviously i am doing this for myself too.
thanks so much for all your support and if anyone has MSN and wants to chat on there give me a shout and ill give you my email address.
Lolly
xxx

TIME TO CATCH UP

not heard from anyone for a while so though id start with an up date for the new year.
lost 4st 10lb so half way there (well nearly)
how are you all doing

hi all

Mandy that amount is fantastic you must be sooooo proud of yourself.

I have lost 2 stone 4.5 pounds in first 6 weeks so im going to be here for a long bloody time yet but im still as determined as i was when i started if not even more.

How is everyone else getting on?

Lolly
xxx

Back