Nearly 14 stone to lose

SmileyMan

Started LipoTrim today, and got weighed. 154.5kg (24st 4½) I won't eat food again until I'm 10st 9, so that's probably going to be nearly a year on the food replacement.

Anyway, feeling positive so far (1 hour done, LOL), and I really mean it this time!

SmileyMan said:
Started LipoTrim today, and got weighed. 154.5kg (24st 4½) I won't eat food again until I'm 10st 9, so that's probably going to be nearly a year on the food replacement.

Anyway, feeling positive so far (1 hour done, LOL), and I really mean it this time!

Omg !! No food till 10.9. !! Wow.... You are determined enough to do this tho, read your intro post and I think you are of the right frame of mind to do this :)

All the very best of luck

Lisa xx

good luck with your weight loss, I also have alot of weight to lose, started just under two weeks ago at 22 stone 5 lbs which shocked the hell out of me, anyway I am working on getting this weight off now, I'm doing a calorie counted diet whilst also keeping my carbs at 100g a day so basically 1500 calories ideally and up to 100g of carb within that 1500 calories, Em

Not sure if 'keen' is the right word. I'm just a very focused person!

The key for me with everything in life is to find the right approach, and once I discovered about VLCDs and LipoTrim, I could easily visualise myself doing it. My problem has always basically been portion and appetite control, so a diet where I have absolutely no choice about what, how much, or when to eat is an easy solution.

It feels like battling an addiction, and I've got the alcohol and gambling t-shirts (all XXXL!!!) for that in the wardrobe. I'll order the 'ex bad food addict' one in XS!

You're quite the joker huh? ;)
That's good thinking, the thing with food replacement diets is.. how do you keep the weight off after you are at your goal? Because you won't be living off the replacement shakes for the rest of your life, right? Also, I know this is none of my business but personally I would say 10stone for a man of your height seems a little low? Of course it's your choice. Are you going to be weighing yourself weekly? If so, I am really looking forward to seeing how you get on!
My problem was I wasn't eating properly and getting hardly any exercise, the weight is coming off pretty steadily but it's a really long but rewarding path to follow. You can do it if you really want it :)

If I were posting an ad in the lonely hearts, then GSOH would be in there, yes!

I'm not aiming for 10st dead, but 10st 9, which is a pretty healthy BMI of 21. Same as your goal in fact! When I've lost the flab, then I fully intend to complement my refeed with an exercise programme - consisting of karate, running and rugby* and a diet free from the poison that is processed food. This change in my life goes to the core, and I'll never get this way again, but first I need to break the back of my food addiction, and a VLCD is my method of doing it - it's 'cold turkey' but with less turkey and more delicious strawberry shake.

* - karate because karatekas always have lovely buff chests; running because runners have those lovely lean tums, and rugby because rugby players have lovely sexy bums and thighs. I shall be Adonis (not the politician)!

Im gonna be watching your progress !!

Mainly as you make me laugh ! and I get a good feeling from you.... Lots of people say "this is it" etc, but it seems different with you :)

Maybe you should change your name to wannabeadonis lol

lisa xx

smiley you make me smile good name for you i like they you say it lol lol

its also worth shopping around for VLCDs as well, the advantage of lipotrim is that you can get weighed at the pharmacy but its worth looking into other VLCD if you don't like the food sachets on Lipotrim at any point or just fed up of them after a while. There are so many VLCD around nowadays and I know I have heard that Slim and Save who have their own website seems to be pretty popular due to being cheaper than the rest and as far as I have heard more choice in meal replacements and are tastier according to those who have done various VLCD.

I am not on one myself and am doing the calorie counting / carb counting as for me I personally wouldn't be able to go on them due to various issues but I know people who are doing the VLCD have found the key is finding one where they like the products, just a thought, I know many people on here start one and then swap to another. Em

Slim & Save is 1p a week cheaper than LipoTrim (for blokes), and I do like the discipline of going to the pharmacist to be weighed. Plus, with the amount I have to lose, it's probably a good idea to have someone knowledgable having an eye on me - there's a good chance of something going medically bonkers at some point.

Not my useless doctor though.

I think the weigh in at the pharmacy is the main reason people choose Lipotrim, it helps many people, I really hope you do well. I know what you mean re doctors, I have a wonderful female doctor now who is so supportive but its taken me ages to find someone as decent as her, my previous gps have all been so blunt re my weight and quite hurtful and dismissive. I hate it how gps can be so horrible, I don't mind people saying to me that my weight is an issue but their complete lack of understanding of the link between emotional trauma and binge eating in my case was shocking, my current gp is lovely and very understanding of my battle with binge eating and she also gets that I am trying to change my lifestyle. Em :)

In my experience, Doctors are absolute useless when it comes to dieting; even fully trained dieticians are absolute USELESS! I got finally got myself referred last year after about 2 years of waiting LOL?? She didn't know what to say to me, I wrote my food down for 1month prior to the appointment. All she did was look through it and go, maybe try and eat your tea before you go to work instead of after? I was absolute mortified, in fact I came out and went straight into McDonalds (terrible isn't the word) :8855: I did change GP, I have a really nice doctor who told me the best thing for me would be to try a diet class like WW/SW, so I thought I would try SW as WW failed me in the past. I haven't looked back since, I was going for regular blood pressure checks because it was high and after losing 2 1/2 stone it is in the 'normal' category, my doctor was very praising and it made me feel really good about myself.
How's day #2 of the 'healthy lifestyle ;)' going for you Smiley? :)

How's day #2 of the 'healthy lifestyle ;)' going for you Smiley? :)
In short, I'm bloody hungry!

Just finishing up at work and then grabbing shake 2 for the day. I can't quite believe that I've only eaten 800 calories since Wednesday night - that's a Big Mac and large fries......(probably not the best thing to have thought about LOL!)

On the upside, I am now a semi-expert on the biochemistry of fat in the body! Might as well put this sedentary job to use ;)

OMG Pipaluk I couldn't agree with you more, I have had such dire experience with so called experts, the only luck I have had is was with my current gp who is lovely, about bloody time I found a caring one and my eating disorder therapist who has been supporting me to deal with my binge eating and helping me address why I binge, shes been wonderful and never judges me. Em xx

Back