Nearly 40

jojo100

Hello I'm 40 this year and I want to be 12-7 stone ( the weight I was when I got married ) by September. I haven't weighed as I know it will upset me so I'm just eating very healthy drinking lots of water. Day 1 done and I'm in the zone. Will be reading these diaries to keep me motivated x good luck every one x

^Good luck.

welcome jojo.

I'm always in two minds as to the weighing / scale situation. On the one hand I think it's so important - in fact stopping weighing myself in my late 20s is what lead to my weight gain I think as I was in constant denial. Also seeing the losses is amazingly rewarding in the shorter term, obviously longer term people start to notice and that's great but week to week it can be hugely helpful and give you and indication if you're getting it wrong. But conversely I think if you are in the zone, being 100% good, why upset yourself with a number you're not going to be happy with and one you probably wont see again if you are losing weight. Confusing!!

Eating healthily and lots of water sounds like a great idea.

welcome jojo. I'm always in two minds as to the weighing / scale situation. On the one hand I think it's so important - in fact stopping weighing myself in my late 20s is what lead to my weight gain I think as I was in constant denial. Also seeing the losses is amazingly rewarding in the shorter term, obviously longer term people start to notice and that's great but week to week it can be hugely helpful and give you and indication if you're getting it wrong. But conversely I think if you are in the zone, being 100% good, why upset yourself with a number you're not going to be happy with and one you probably wont see again if you are losing weight. Confusing!! Eating healthily and lots of water sounds like a great idea.

Thanks ! I might weigh in a month lol the number might be a little better hopefully haha

Back