Nearly but not quite

SarahSez

Silver Member
I lost 1.5lbs this week .... not quite hit goal though ... still have half a pound to go!!! Fingers crossed for next week although I have to weigh in on Tuesday as I'm away for more training next week!

thats gr8 sarah well done &so close bet you,ll be telling us u have got that 1/2 off next wk they always say when your that close to goal its so much harder to lose the last odd I bs:clap:hope your last bit of training goes well 4 u :fingerscrossed:

Keep up the good work Sarah, you are doing great!:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks ladies, I haven't got much exercise in this week since Wednesday, so I've got to work hard over the weekend!!

Married life is great :) Just been quite ill over and since Christmas, either illness or stress and very busy! We're trying for a baby now so can't do the RC diet really on it as I spend 2 weeks out of 4 not knowing if I'm pregnant or not! Think Slimming World is about the only diet you can do if pregnant so been having a look at that. Need to get back on the bandwagon somehow! :)

Glad to hear you're doing well!

Ooooh exciting. Well you shouldn't restrict your calories when pregnant but you can still follow the basic principles.

Good luck with everything

Cheers, yep the basic principles are being followed (when they will when I get over this stomach bug!) :D

Hope you feel better soon. We've really missed you here; don't want you to go off to another forum :cry:

Make sure you stick around and still post on RC cos you're so good and so knowledgeable about the diet, we need you here

Keep us up to date with how the baby making goes on ... no literally of course lol

ps did you get to see the before & after pics I posted last week .... oooh dear :eek:

Hehe, I'm only posting in the pregnancy without the pounds forum, altho only on one thread.

I won't go far :) Need something to read over breakfast (like now!). The forum has become quite a bit busier too. Got a bit of catching up to do :) No I didn't see your pics, will go look for them now :D

Back