Step 1 Sole Source Nearly end of week 7 on sole source god what a journey

missymorris

So guys .... Coming to the end of my seventh week and god what a journey it's been must admit I am starting to miss food a bit now but where as I used to stuff my far with rubbish I know crave porridge and fruit! So that's a plus!
I miss my coffee as can't drink it black and not allowed milk so have gone 7 weeks with drinking water :-( but it has had good results
I put all my small clothes that "I would one day get back into" in a small basket just rummaged through them and 8 out of 10 of them fit! Which has give me the kick up the backside to carry on sole source until I reach 12 weeks I wish to be 12 stone by June 1st as going Darby day and would like to wear a nice maxi dress and 12 stone is the lightest I have ever been
Current weight 15 stone 7 ( last Saturday )
Start weight 17'11
How's everyone else doing? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I am in week 5 and have gone from 13.8 to 11.11
Feels so good but yes I am missing food. Just had to make Red Nose Day cakes for the kids and I did have a couple of licks of frosting. It scared me actually as I make me feel I wanted to eat the whole tub so have come on here to get away whilst I have my tea and shake!
I want to be 10.7 by the 12th May as I have my niece's christening to go to and it would be great to be that light after not having seen most of that side of the family.
Just have to remember why I am doing this and know that there isn't a cake or frosting in the world that can make me feel this in control and happy as losing weight and being healthy does.

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb
Week 3 -3 lb
Week 4 -4lb

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi I am glad you are doing well I know it's a great diet but sometimes I miss food! But I know it will be worth it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes it will be worth it! Definitely

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb
Week 3 -3 lb
Week 4 -4lb

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys, hope you don't mind me joining this thread :)
I have just got to the end of day 6 and can't wait to see how I have done tomorrow, roll on 6pm :)
I need to be careful this coming week as whenever I have done this diet before the second week is always where I give up so fingers crossed I manage it this time.
X

Back