Nearly half myself to lose

GinaLangland

Sounds daunting... would love to team up with a friend for extra motivation along this long, long road...

:)

I will team up with you :) I started with half my body weight to lose also.

How are you tackling yours?

I too have 11 stone to lose so that's just over half my original body weight. Love to make friends along the way to give and receive motivation, support and have a few laughs x

Thanks, am doing Slimming World and also taking Xenical. How r u finding WW?

Over half of it to lose! But have done it once before so that is both sad -that I let it get to this- and motivational because I know for sure I can.

Great to see this section still exists, hard to relate to people who have 30 lbs to lose....

Good for you and the best of luck! I know what you mean though, when I think about the amount of weight I have lost and then put on again (and more with it) over the years I could kick myself!

Ww going so so, I've lost 22.5 since middle of Jan , but I'm stuck at the mo
How you finding slimming world x

Am doing ok thanks but it has been easier as have been working from home for a few weeks rather than my usual travelling and staying in hotels a few days each week. Will need to watch out when start that again after have been on hols - that's another challenge - ten days all inclusive! Hope to exercise a fair bit and try to eat pretty much to plan so it will just be the booze as a treat.

Hi ladies

I guess with so much to lose, we need to look at small goals. The whole amount is almost off putting lol

I have target clothes in all different sizes hanging up all around my flat. Looks like a washed room, but gets me motivated :)

I guess with so much to lose, we need to look at small goals. The whole amount is almost off putting lol

I think that is key. I just can't picture saying I want to lose 15 stone. But I have lost 1 stone of that so far. It's the small amounts for me, I want to lose every week, a couple of lbs will be fine. They soon add up.

I will celebrate when I lose 10%, that'll be a shade under 3 stone. Maybe a new watch! Not that I need many of them, have far too many!

I think that is key. I just can't picture saying I want to lose 15 stone. But I have lost 1 stone of that so far. It's the small amounts for me, I want to lose every week, a couple of lbs will be fine. They soon add up.

I will celebrate when I lose 10%, that'll be a shade under 3 stone. Maybe a new watch! Not that I need many of them, have far too many!

lol!!!
Maybe one more will complete the collection :)

I am looking forward to 10% also. I was happy at 5%, but 10% is a nice milestone :)

You are doing really well. How are you finding it?

lol!!!
Maybe one more will complete the collection :)

I am looking forward to 10% also. I was happy at 5%, but 10% is a nice milestone :)

You are doing really well. How are you finding it?

I don't think one more will ever complete the collection!

I feel that in the last 5/6 weeks I am doing well, ignoring my feeble attempts before that date however.

But some days are still harder than others, binged on SW cereal bars this evening. Mindness boredom eating really.

But for me the best thing I have acheived in the recent weeks is the increase in my fitness level. Gym and swimming has really made a difference and I feel I have more energy and can move about better than before :D

That is great (the exercise that is lol)....I use to love the mint SW bars. They were yum :)

This is the first time I have genuinely incorporated exercise while attempting to lose weight. It makes such a difference.

Keep up the good work. Looks like you are on a roll now! :)

Hi all, I should've come back to this thread earlier, so I'm sorry I missed all your replies! Since I posted, I have lost about 16lbs on Exante so pleased about that. However it's a long way to go!

How is everyone getting on?

Friend requests sent! :)

Hi

Well done on your weight loss!!

I am doing ok thanks. 2st 3lbs down so far. I am actually enjoying it. I think that helps :)

I tried Exante last year. I did really well, but ending up ill due to existing gallstones. It was nice to watch weight fall off lol

pinkbuttons said:
you are all doin so well...i want to get down to about 12 st im now 18:12lb .... started ww yesterday ...

How you finding it pinkbuttons? :) I want got get to around the same ... Hard work lol

Hi all, I've got more than half myself to lose. I, like a lot of people have lost weight and put it back on several times and added some! This time for me there is no going back :) Good luck to you all on your journeys x

Back