Nearly month gone and Im feeling great !

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Ammeh, 27 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Ammeh

Ammeh Full Member

I just cant believe how much better I feel after healthy eating and exercise !
    I used to suffer quite bad spots on my face , but after one week of dieting my spots completely cleared and its stayed the same ever since . I just feel so much more energetic and happy ! I cant wait for four months time so i can look fabulous in my bridesmaid dress ! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gina_b

gina_b Les Mills Fitness Freak

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
    congrats! :D
    its an awesome feeling isnt it? i swicthed to healthy things too and it wast long before i felt all the benefits of it too! very easy to stick to aswell

4. miss-tri

miss-tri Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating/ calorie controlled
    i can relate too! this week is my only second week but i feel better about myself and less flabby! woooo :D

5. trixie89

trixie89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.55%)
    I totally agree with this! Its been almost a month for me now as well, and I feel absolutely fantastic. I have PCOS and used to suffer with bad spots and some hair growth on my chin, but since starting my diet this has cleared up a LOT! Jumping on the scales and seeing how much weight you've lost is a real boost and such good motivation to carry on :) xxx

6. Lynn_

Lynn_ On A Mission!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(39.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Diabetic/Low carb
    What i didnt expect from losing weight and eating healthier food was that it would clear up my psoriasis, which has dogged me for almost 20 years. It was worth doing it for that alone!

7. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Soya products rock . They promote healthy skin and stop bloating . Just found some dry roasted soya beans . Great to keep in if you need to pick. I switched to soya milk in October . Very rarely get tummy ache now :) . X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.